ThunderCats 2011

I'm kinda glad that they didn't go with the whole space crash angle. It always bugged me that they could build a tank and a huge high tech fortress but not a ship to get off the planet.

I'm kinda glad that they didn't go with the whole space crash angle. It always bugged me that they could build a tank and a huge high tech fortress but not a ship to get off the planet.

They were not looking to get off the planet...you're thinking of Gilligan's Island ;)

-Robb

Fantastic, I love the look, not to anime, maintaining character look updated and much deeper than the original with Thundera. Fortunately Snarf isn't talking - I never like him talking. I'll be surely watching it.

DUDE! That was way better than I expected... not a HUGE anime fan... the art didnt bother me one bit. Totally felt like the old cartoon without the 80's style. Couldnt get more perfect.. but I havnt seen Panthro in action... dont like how huge he looks in pictures but if they do it right it will work. Now Im totally amped for the premier!

THUNDERCATS..... HOOOOO!!!!

I'm looking forward to it. If it's supposed to be a prequel to the original series, it may have some trouble meshing up. I'd still like to see what they do with it.

I'm just hoping it doesn't turn out to be a great series that Cartoon Network just screws up.

Not too bad! Cheetara is hotter this time. :thumbsup
The voice actor for Kit is awful, though.

Glad Snarf is mute. Next best thing to there being no Snarf at all.

I have been seeing the previews for this during the new Voltron Force
series. Looks interesting.

Like Voltron, they really seemed to change the story around a bit from
the original. We shall see when it airs.

Yeah Cartoon network does have a habit of that.

I believe we have lost the vision of what made CTN what it was. The execs claim that kids no long want an action block like Toonami. These are the same people we hired from Nickelodeon. We are constantly trying to capture Nick's audience and forgot about our own.

We will begin airing the new ThunderCats later this month. If you are feeling nostalgic, you can catch the classic ThunderCats on Boomerang.

Like most of you I hope this new series does well and the story is good,I did like the orginal when I was a kid but I will go into the new one with a open mind.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back