Thor: The Dark World - Mjölnir Replica

It seems that Disney/Marvel has taken legal action against this unauthorized replica. Listings are being removed from ebay and other websites (KGHobby got his C&D last week and subsequently removed the hammer from both his shops). If I were you I would take the $185 hammer since it's very close to the original price anyways (if it does include ww shipping) and it's likely to go way higher than that if Lager Toys can't find a distributor anymore.

Last edited:
I am told that KGHobby will still sell them, for now at least, if you contact them directly at Sales@kghobby.com or on their facebook page, but they had to take the listings down. If you want one I'd do it sooner rather than later.

Well mine arrived yesterday. I couldn't be happier with it. It has a really nice weight to it actually, more so than I expected. It fits in nicely with my marvel display. This was one prop that I thought would always be out of my price range so I'm really excited to be able to get such a nice looking replica for the price.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394224382.317674.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394224390.193754.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1394224396.849446.jpg

Got mine today too and I just finished rearranging my display to fit this new addition.
I love it, like many stated it's slightly smaller than the "Dark World" Mjölnir but in terms of details and quality of the overall construction (the hammer feels really sturdy) it is definitely worth its price. For someone not willing to spend the premium efx prices it's definitely the best option available (if it is indeed still available).

Might want to remove that link... Not supposed to post links to active ebay auctions unless it's in a FA thread in the JY owned by you

Thanks, this thread pushed me over the edge as for buying one.

I've got a small Cap display and IM display, but what can go with the hammer? Anyone have any pics to post of their displays?

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back