Thor: Love & Thunder

Whatever happened to Mjolnir? Cap took it back with him to return the infinity stones, but didn't have it when he returned.

Is that a plot hole that will be filled in L&T?

Looks like Mjolnir been pieced back together somehow. I’m curious to see how that happened.

4F4F7F70-40E8-4005-9E86-381B1D71BC32.png

Last edited:
Wait...what...?
So as mentioned above, Thor's destroyed hammer is now no longer destroyed?
Zeus died (and played by a completely different actor) and is now no longer dead?

Yeah, that irritates me. What's the point in shock value anymore?
"Hey, we'll "permanently" do this. It will hack off fans and shock everyone! Then, when everyone has accepted this we'll simply undo it!"

New trailer out with lots of new footage, so watch at your peril

Thanks for the warning. I think as much as I want to, I won't watch this for fear of any spoilers the same as I did with the second Dr Strange Multiverse trailer.
Not too long to go until the film is released.

While I'm still excited for this, I wish that *the bad guy* was given a more comic like appearance. He looks just like the actor with minimal makeup.

Trailers often have misleading things to save surprise reveals for the actual film. That could be the case here.
I'm not familiar with the character so anything will be a surprise to me. :D
I'm a big fan of the run that Jason Aaron wrote. And the villain has a specific look. I certainly hope they're trying to fake us out but if not it, his appearance might be a slight let down for me.

I'm a big fan of the run that Jason Aaron wrote. And the villain has a specific look. I certainly hope they're trying to fake us out but if not it, his appearance might be a slight let down for me.
I completely see your point, but I think having a gaunt, pale skinned villain, dressed in flowing robes, who doesn't have a nose, would IMMEDIATELY draw the mind to Voldemort.

I think Bale has the chops to make the character as horrifying as he needs to be without the 'gimmick'. I guess what I'm trying to say is, if they wanted to make him comic accurate, that absolutely could've, but they made the choice for a reason, & I personally don't believe the film will suffer for it.

I'm curious to see if they explain how mjolnir is pieced back together. I had a theory, before endgame, that the pieces would be gathered and Dr Strange would use the time stone to remerge them, like with the apple scene in Dr Strange 1, but that doesn't appear to be the case.

I'm curious to see if they explain how mjolnir is pieced back together. I had a theory, before endgame, that the pieces would be gathered and Dr Strange would use the time stone to remerge them, like with the apple scene in Dr Strange 1, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
Ytri could have recombined them or Thor could refuse the pieces together using Stormbreaker.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back