Thor: Love & Thunder

Jodo

Master Member
No, Thor isn’t aware of the reforging.

I’m going to assume the hammer chose Jane as the next Worthy Person in response to Gorr, and reforged itself or some other mystical occurrence happened, where Jane and the Hammer are directly tied to one another, so Thor can be saved.

Usagi Pilgrim

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm curious to see if they explain how mjolnir is pieced back together. I had a theory, before endgame, that the pieces would be gathered and Dr Strange would use the time stone to remerge them, like with the apple scene in Dr Strange 1, but that doesn't appear to be the case.
I'm not sure it is 'reforged' completely. The one shot in the trailer shows Jane sling it toward the enemies & it shot out in pieces, so it may just be held together through it's own power.

CadetTK2386

Sr Member
I'm not sure it is 'reforged' completely. The one shot in the trailer shows Jane sling it toward the enemies & it shot out in pieces, so it may just be held together through it's own power.
That's the same impression I got as well from that shot. Not that it has been actually re-forged, but that it is still in the pieces, but held together with the lightning/willpower/magic.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.