This is an interesting aution.

Some great stuff in this auction, nothing really jumping out at me say for 1 piece I'm trying to do some research on. Hopefully it'll work out before I go to the 'game plan' stage.

I must admit, I opened this because I was curious to learn what an “interesting aution” was. As soon as I realized it was about an auction, I literally felt like an idiot, haha. A little common sense and I should have figured that out … I must still be tired this morning, lol.

Off to find my coffee!

Stuff from pretty much every single film I like in this auction, and specifically a couple props that are on my top 10 list…

Even a REPLICA of Conan's sword is expected to go for $30,000. Cast from the original mold and signed by Schwarzenegger.

Of all the items there, that is the one I'd want. :D

Did anyone catch the supposed Raiders ark?

What is that one from? I have seen other productions, but don't recognize it.

Most people might pass it off as a fake, but it may be a lost treasure!

Did anyone catch the supposed Raiders ark?

What is that one from? I have seen other productions, but don't recognize it.

Most people might pass it off as a fake, but it may be a lost treasure!

Apparently, it's an early concept stunt ark. They used it in production shooting to see how an ark would look. Not seen in the film, of course, but apparently appears in behind the scenes production shots.

Interesting that their listing for the Tick cowl and antennae claim to be from the Amazon iteration of the show, yet that cowl appears (at least to me) to be Warburton's from the 2001 series.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back