they r back

lost pred

so i finished them up i know i must have a fixation with spikes cuz they r all over my pred and weapons. let me know what u think, well i know my dog toby loves them :)

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

I like the spikes. I also think it's amusing that your dog likes your blades, as well.

You might want to try disguising the bolt and nut somehow. Otherwise, they're looking good. Do the blades move or shoot out or anything?

Looks cool! :)

Are those Monsterroom gauntlets? I have a pair and have been wondering how in the hell I'm going to mount my blades. I like the set-up you have there.

yeah i have been trying 2 figure out how 2 get rid of that nasty bolt thanks i really like that people like them and no they just stay out

yeah bro they r monsterroom they r well made 4 rubber u know what i mean i had 2 do lots of cutting and thigs like that but they work great

nice spike and awesome dog you should make him a pred dog costume :) haha

I also agree on the bolt and nut connector for your blades maybe add something to disguise it

yeah i have been trying 2 figure out how 2 get rid of that nasty bolt thanks i really like that people like them and no they just stay out

yeah bro they r monsterroom they r well made 4 rubber u know what i mean i had 2 do lots of cutting and thigs like that but they work great

Since you're going with a spike theme, you could try and hit up some local Halloween places for some spikes, fangs, etc...that may cover it. If not, maybe some lair members who make masks would be able to hook you up with some teeth that may fit. Or, you could go to the hardware store and see if you could find some hoses or something that may cover it, it could give it the "mechanical" look.

good luck.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back