The Wolverine

Looks like the new Wolverine toy line is based of the comic property and not the movie.
A333620Wolveine20All-Stars__scaled_.jpg

That comic book Wolverine is outstanding!

The Wolverine? That's the title?

I'm already losing hope for this movie.

I don't know if you know this buddy, but the story arc that they are taking from is simply called "the wolverine". Is that a good enough reason to make you lose hope? Seriously? This movie's been under pretty tight wraps, only releasing set photos every now and then. Plus, there hasn't even been a trailer yet (to be released with GI Joe Retaliation), so don't be bad mouthing just yet. I can agree that XMen Origins Wolverine wasn't good. The two best parts of the movie were really short, Deadpool and Gambit. They completely took away his best aspects once they turned him into Deadpool (really? Name him Weapon XI aka, DEADPOOL because all of the best mutant powers are pooled into one body?) I like the originality, but you just cant **** with a character like Deadpool. Gambit was fine, he could have just been in it a little bit longer. I will agree its a decent film to watch and enjoy it, but it is the lowest of the low for superhero flicks.

I don't know if you know this buddy, but the story arc that they are taking from is simply called "the wolverine". Is that a good enough reason to make you lose hope? Seriously? This movie's been under pretty tight wraps, only releasing set photos every now and then. Plus, there hasn't even been a trailer yet (to be released with GI Joe Retaliation), so don't be bad mouthing just yet. I can agree that XMen Origins Wolverine wasn't good. The two best parts of the movie were really short, Deadpool and Gambit. They completely took away his best aspects once they turned him into Deadpool (really? Name him Weapon XI aka, DEADPOOL because all of the best mutant powers are pooled into one body?) I like the originality, but you just cant **** with a character like Deadpool. Gambit was fine, he could have just been in it a little bit longer. I will agree its a decent film to watch and enjoy it, but it is the lowest of the low for superhero flicks.

Keep in mind, I posted that almost a year ago and this was when we knew virtually nothing about the film...and I was still angry about origins. Also, it was kind of a joke...and maybe I'm just a little burnt out on wolverine? I don't know, sorry if I offended you man.

I wish they hadn't named it "The Wolverine" Just call it Wolverine. It used to bug me back when they first introduced the character to the X-men comics he was "The Wolverine". Seemed unnecessary. It looks good, i really can't see anyone other than Jackman as him.

Yeah just bringing wolverine blacks down to the proper darkness helps the image a lot.

attachment.php

Another design problem with the image is the ninja at the bottom. You only want the key figures looking at the audience in this kind of image. Draws your eye away from the main character ( who isn't looking at the viewer either) which makes the ninja the main character in a strange way.

Fun idea for a poster, just done completely wrong. :/

According to the various Marvel Facebook pages:

The Wolverine - In Theaters July 26. #TheWolverine trailer premieres on Wed, March 27 on MTV and Apple Trailers. Follow @WolverineMovie

According to the various Marvel Facebook pages:

The Wolverine - In Theaters July 26. #TheWolverine trailer premieres on Wed, March 27 on MTV and Apple Trailers. Follow @WolverineMovie

Awesome, I was just about to ask when we can expect a full trailer.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back