The Wolverine

The Wolverine: Claw Creator
wolverine-1.gifwolverine.gif
http://www.thewolverinemovie.com/clawcreator/
BERSERKER *SNIKT*

Note : Must Click Photo

Last edited:
The Wolverine in theaters for 2 days only???!!!!

OK so, The Wolverine. I can't wait to see it but I am working offshore and wont be back in until the 7th. I look on Fandango and I only see 2 days of showings in my area. Zipcode 70403. Does anybody know how long it is supposed to run in theaters? I was hoping to see it right after getting back from work, but I am not sure what is happening. This seems crazy for it to be in theaters for only 2 days.

Re: The Wolverine in theaters for 2 days only???!!!!

There's a bunch of showings around my area but one of the two theaters in the same town didn't get it. Probably so there isn't any competition and it ended up in the place where all the teens and shady characters go.

OK so, The Wolverine. I can't wait to see it but I am working offshore and wont be back in until the 7th. I look on Fandango and I only see 2 days of showings in my area. Zipcode 70403. Does anybody know how long it is supposed to run in theaters? I was hoping to see it right after getting back from work, but I am not sure what is happening. This seems crazy for it to be in theaters for only 2 days.
It might be possible that it was showing only 2 days of screenings cause that listing was only meant for this week and their schedule might change from Monday and will be updated accordingly.

Your theater doesn't show listings for any other movies either. They just haven't updated their listings yet.

AMC Hammond Palace 10 - Hammond, Louisana 70403 - AMC Theatres

Movies great! I had fun and the film didn't play out like an empty action movie, I actually cared about the story. Oh yes and ninjas!!

Your theater doesn't show listings for any other movies either. They just haven't updated their listings yet.

AMC Hammond Palace 10 - Hammond, Louisana 70403 - AMC Theatres

That would make sence then. I was wondering why there was very little for other movies too. They have likle 10 theaters in the building so to only have like 2/3 movies listed a day was crazy. They usualy have it updated fairly often and this is the first time I have seen such a small amount so I wasn't sure what was going on. Haha.

That would make sence then. I was wondering why there was very little for other movies too. They have likle 10 theaters in the building so to only have like 2/3 movies listed a day was crazy. They usualy have it updated fairly often and this is the first time I have seen such a small amount so I wasn't sure what was going on. Haha.

Yeah, we could stand another theater in Hammond. An IMAX theater would be ideal.

I loved it!!! Stay through a few minutes to see a set up for Day of the future past. They did a awesome job on this film.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back