The Video Game Thread - anything and everything...

Light No Fire is super intriguing. I played about 30hrs of No Man's Sky and discovered that even though tree punchers aren't really my thing, there is fun to be had there. I have so many questions though...

Like, is it going to be consistent? If the world is procedural and multiplayer can other players discover and "generate" parts of your world? Is it all one world? If you start a new game do you start in a new world, or a different place?
A little more specific info.

Yeah, that GI Joe trailer looks very much like TMNT: Sherdders Revenge, and even Streets of Rage 4. Both fun games.
Beat Em Ups like that usally work best as side scrollers.
I wasn't a big GI Joe fan growing up, but I still check it out.

I remember there was a PS1 game called, Fighting Force 2 that my friend had brought. We played it, and being early 3D, the camera was trying to adjust for both of us...but instead, just kept spinning around the room...around, and around and around....
We just laughed at how bad it was.

Tragic news. What has been dubbed "Helldivers Vietnam", Malevelon Creek has officially been taken by the Automatons.

Last edited:
So today is the leap day, and of course FF7:Rebirth release. Since I do not have the money, I played through the Junon demo area. Its short, but cool to look around. Its definitely a pretty game, despite what they are doing with the story.
I also saw this, which I imagine only works today.

>open chrome browser
>go to google
>search for "chocobo"
>press enter
>what's this yellow button?
>press it
>keep tapping it

So today is the leap day, and of course FF7:Rebirth release. Since I do not have the money, I played through the Junon demo area. Its short, but cool to look around. Its definitely a pretty game, despite what they are doing with the story.
I also saw this, which I imagine only works today.

>open chrome browser
>go to google
>search for "chocobo"
>press enter
>what's this yellow button?
>press it
>keep tapping it
sweet, that was cool, thanks for sharing

sweet, that was cool, thanks for sharing
I think I overloaded it.
chock.jpg

Just was seeing that Rocket Knight Adventures is getting this remaster. All three games.
I have the original Sega game, never got to the play the 2nd one. Then there was the SNES game, which had its own story. The two I played are ridiculously hard. The only code for the original only made it harder, which was insane. You got 1 life, no continues. Get tapped even once, game over.
Sparkster for SNES was also so hard, I never beat it.
So this 3 game collection looks a little like the TMNT Cowabunga Collection where it has save states and a rewind feature, which will actually help a lot.
So yeah, another game I have no money for right now, but it doesn't come out for a few more months anyways.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back