The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

I don’t think I will score a better one this year. Or this life. Merry Xmas to me! One more part to go.

B0C25995-77FC-41CA-9739-0483AB855725.jpeg

Last edited:
SInce folks want to keep this thread high up, here's my progress. It's currently got vintage clamp, sink knob, and d-ring, with new-old parts transistors, and the rest are Roman's replicas plus a Blastech bubble strip. Someday I'm hoping to get to swap into more vintage on it, but for now, it looks and feels fantastic.
obi.jpg

SInce folks want to keep this thread high up, here's my progress. It's currently got vintage clamp, sink knob, and d-ring, with new-old parts transistors, and the rest are Roman's replicas plus a Blastech bubble strip. Someday I'm hoping to get to swap into more vintage on it, but for now, it looks and feels fantastic.View attachment 1524395
We all start somewhere, keep it up!

I am still waiting to find a second 'critical' component before hitting the green button on this project. The prices are indeed insane and I am just hoping to get lucky, to find a grenade part somewhere with no Star Wars culture. It seems finding the graflex and armitage shanks knob are relatively easier.

I am still waiting to find a second 'critical' component before hitting the green button on this project. The prices are indeed insane and I am just hoping to get lucky, to find a grenade part somewhere with no Star Wars culture. It seems finding the graflex and armitage shanks knob are relatively easier.
They are out there, just keep your fingers crossed

Thank you very much for the support :) I have the hardest to find part already, I am not really thinking about the Graflex, calculator and knob. However, the machine gun and grenade seems to have skyrocketed in price.. not to mention it is really difficult to find the correct grenade and in a decent shape. However, I am patient and checking what's available from time to time. I think one needs a bit of 'luck' as well :)

There's definitely some people in it for the money, but supply and demand is also a major part. When you have people with seemingly unlimited dollars willing to spend them, it just drives the price.

The recent transistor discovery just makes it that much tougher to get a "complete" version.

There's definitely some people in it for the money, but supply and demand is also a major part. When you have people with seemingly unlimited dollars willing to spend them, it just drives the price.

The recent transistor discovery just makes it that much tougher to get a "complete" version.

Oh wait, when you say recent, how recent? and what transistor?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back