The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

Great post Andy! What about the other variants? Amber and gold, what about the ones that were perfect externally but had more metal on the interior and would have had to be drilled out to accommodate the booster? Didn’t we find some of those in Australia? ;)

Here is one like that. I have this saved as credit to "Mandio222" I believe:

img].jpg

There is so much more that would need to go into a full AS thread. I originally was trying to just encourage JamieCarter about the AS acquisition that he had just completed.

It does seem like searching for these will just be a very difficult game of Where’s Waldo, but its really much more like going into the woods and hunting pheasant without a dog to kick them up, and if you do see them, they are flying by quickly; moving targets.
Honestly, both of those pics about how blurry the photos usually are on the internet are both WAY better than most posted auction pics where I have found the real deal.

teecrooz you or Romans Empire should write up a section on all the different types, including that baker’s dozen golden family Roman beat me out on a couple years ago;)

Last edited:
This needs to be a sticky! Beautiful write up andy!

I completely agree with Halliwax. Fantastic write up, with great photos! (y)

Great post Andy! What about the other variants? Amber and gold, what about the ones that were perfect externally but had more metal on the interior and would have had to be drilled out to accommodate the booster? Didn’t we find some of those in Australia? ;)

Fantastic piece! I learned something from the read. Love the visuals.

Thanks guys. It was an exciting Saturday night, hahaha. But thank you.

Don't know if any of you happened to watch Peter Jackson's 'they shall not grow old'
BBC Two - They Shall Not Grow Old - A truly incredible piece of film making.
There is a point in the film where you get to see one of the soldiers firing off what looks to be a No3 Rifle Grenade from the trenches.

Yeah, they're the correct ones. Saw a beautiful one go for £400 the other day. I was trying to bag that one myself but with being at work I couldn't keep my eye on the auction so got out bid.
Where are you looking ? Can you send me a link so I can keep my open

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back