The Stormtroopers are coming!

eFXAmy

Hi Everyone!

I thought you all might like to see this!

Amy

eFX ANNOUNCES JULY 8, 2008 AS THE ON-SALE DATE FOR THE STORMTROOPERTM HELMET

We are very excited to announce that our very first product, the Episode IV: A New HopeTM StormtrooperTM Helmet will go on sale Tuesday, July 8, 2008. In the U.S. it will be available on our website, www.efxcollectibles.com, and Star Wars Shop will have a very limited quantity, as well.

- Full size StormtrooperTM Helmet - Asymmetrical, hero version
- Worldwide Edition: 500
- Digitally scanned and cast of an original screen used helmet
- Fiberglass construction with fully padded interior
- 2 sets of “bubble” lenses, grey and green
- Display Stand
- Numbered Plaque and Plaque Stand
- Certificate of Authenticity

ORDERING INFORMATION AND RULES
- Order date and time is July 8, 2008 at 9AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time.
- THIS IS NOT A PRE-ORDER. Product will be ready to ship in 3-5 business days.
- The limit is 1 (one) per person on the first day. If any remain after the first day, you can order a second one. Any order with more than 1 (one) helmet or duplicate orders on the first day will result in the cancellation of BOTH orders.
- Ordering will be via www.efxcollectibles.com ONLY, no phone or mail orders.
- Payment by VISA, MasterCard and American Express ONLY.
- Please review our Return Policy on our website before purchasing.
- International customers can purchase either through an authorized retailer in their country or on our website. However, if you order directly from us, you will be responsible for all shipping costs, duties, taxes and other fees.

As we had announced previously, if you ordered a StormtrooperTM Helmet DIRECT from Master Replicas and your order was cancelled, you will have priority ordering for this helmet. And now It is even easier since Master Replicas has graciously agreed to verify anyone whose order was cancelled, so you can stop trying to hunt down your cancellation e-mail. So, if your order was cancelled and you are interested in purchasing one of these helmets, please e-mail Amy your contact information with the best time to contact you during business hours, at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com and she will contact you to give you the ordering instructions. You must contact Amy by July 1, 2008 to reserve your helmet.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Amy at customerservice@efxcollectibles.com

Welcome on board Amy.
Nice to see you here!
Make sure everyone at EFX opens an account here, the regestration closes soon.

Sounds great!

"The limit is 1 (one) per person on the first day. If any remain after the first day, you can order a second one. Any order with more than 1 (one) helmet or duplicate orders on the first day will result in the cancellation of BOTH orders."

I love this policy!

Amy posted the following info on the RS.

http://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=UBB27&Number=3181787#Post3181787

EFXAMY said:
Ok, here is the info for the Stormtrooper helmets as promised:

We made some minor improvements to the helmet. The Vodaphone (The black thing on the mouth area) the 3 stripes are cleaned up a little and you can now see 3 distinct ridges at the top.

We are now using a spray mask for the grey area on the frown. Before it was painted freehand, so this will make the lines a lot smoother. . .

As you can see, you can see the new base, as well. . .

The base is not approved by Lucasfilm yet so it is subject to change. We would be very interested to hear if you like the clear of black base.

Are these helmets basically the same helmet MR was offering?

If not, how will they differ? THX :)

Great news!
I googled around, but couldn't find any other images so far.
Any chance to post some more pics from this interesting helmet?
Arrgh, I just can't wait...

This is great news!

But, it would be nice if more than 500 are going to be made? From the sounds of things, there is a good chance that most if not all of them are going to be spoken for before they even go on sale. With people who ordered directly from MR and the dealers that are going to be getting some, that sounds like a good portion of the 500 are going to be gone.

Last edited:
im gonna order 2 on the first day...........
Don't do that or you will end up with no helmets at all.

[snip] - The limit is 1 (one) per person on the first day. If any remain after the first day, you can order a second one. Any order with more than 1 (one) helmet or duplicate orders on the first day will result in the cancellation of BOTH orders.[/snip]

Nice to see you back, Amy. :)

I won't be pulling the trigger on this myself, but I'm happy for those who really want one - great move by efx! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back