The Martian Space Suit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkJedi1500

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Some images from my shoot with Momoclicks Photography after growing my beard out for Captain Blondbeard:

48933022818_925968d82f.jpg
Watney-1 by Wayne Neumaier, on Flickr

48933022183_2f04fd9b96.jpg
Watney-2 by Wayne Neumaier, on Flickr

48933563071_73dcf6b8d1.jpg
Watney-9.1 by Wayne Neumaier, on Flickr

48933558991_173dde2c69.jpg
Watney-15.1 by Wayne Neumaier, on Flickr

48933558351_96ccb07797.jpg
Watney-24 by Wayne Neumaier, on Flickr

Captain April

Sr Member
I opened the files yesterday after a long hiatus, my concerns haven't changed but I started work on it again. I am definitely interested in selling the files, due to Covid-19 I have been unemployed since July 2020, with the full understanding that this model will only be an approximation of the design. I am completing the details, of which their are a great deal. If anyone here can assist in providing accurate dimensions on the original costume that would be great.

cckaiser2

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’d be up for buying a set of files once they’re completed. I’m not savvy with manipulation of 3D files so happy to pay for the work of those who are.

SemajOvured

I opened the files yesterday after a long hiatus, my concerns haven't changed but I started work on it again. I am definitely interested in selling the files, due to Covid-19 I have been unemployed since July 2020, with the full understanding that this model will only be an approximation of the design. I am completing the details, of which their are a great deal. If anyone here can assist in providing accurate dimensions on the original costume that would be great.
This is as close as I've been able to find.

Attachments

• 816da59fb25683e56565543f6075f516.png
    816da59fb25683e56565543f6075f516.png
    264.2 KB · Views: 89

cckaiser2

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just saw this commercial for Mio:

Looks like a variation of The Martian suit armor
IMG_6961.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.