The Mandalorian (TV series)

Is that a mon calamari?
mando_art.jpg

That said another thing I really enjoyed with this episode is Mando's piloting skills being shown off a bit. While I do love them reminding us of his vulnerability ( and they do a great job making him feel like a real person who isn't perfect ) it was great seeing some truly impressive flying.

Yeah, those two mechanics fixed that ship in RECORD time.
And Mando had the time to pick the kid up at school who hadn’t even finished his snacky snacks yet. :)

loved the episode, fun and entertaining. It doesn’t bother me if they reference the PT or the ST long as they stay consistent to the Mando story.....but we will see how the second half of the season goes.

As long as it flows, the writing is solid, and it continues to tell a good story— does it really matter if it hints at sequel stuff? Or does the first hint of a Snoke or implication of cloning force sensitive (aka palpy/snoke) really ruin it all for you guys? I don't know if its hinting at that (I'm leaning towards Gideon having his own goals), but I'm intrigued by the idea that it is. I think the ST can benefit from the same sort of expansion in story that the PT got from Clone Wars. Not saying Mando is, or should be, the outlet for that, but they can't possibly try to fix or improve something if they don't touch it. (Cue "its beyond fixing" comments.)

Making this post here is probably a mistake and just asking for trouble, but its part of the future of this universe as much as the OT is in the past. As much as some of us want to forget the ST exists, I think it's possible for them to try and connect threads without it ruining the show.

As long as it flows, the writing is solid, and it continues to tell a good story— does it really matter if it hints at sequel stuff? Or does the first hint of a Snoke or implication of cloning force sensitive (aka palpy/snoke) really ruin it all for you guys? I don't know if its hinting at that (I'm leaning towards Gideon having his own goals), but I'm intrigued by the idea that it is. I think the ST can benefit from the same sort of expansion in story that the PT got from Clone Wars. Not saying Mando is, or should be, the outlet for that, but they can't possibly try to fix or improve something if they don't touch it. (Cue "its beyond fixing" comments.)

Making this post here is probably a mistake and just asking for trouble, but its part of the future of this universe as much as the OT is in the past. As much as some of us want to forget the ST exists, I think it's possible for them to try and connect threads without it ruining the show.
I'd much prefer they not mention the OT, PT, ST, CW, or Rebels too much at all but when they do, do it sparingly. I'd just prefer they keep the focus on Mando and not use this show as a vehicle to fix continuity errors. If they intended to do that they might as well release special editions for each trilogy.

My concern is the need to keep this show as its own thing if its going to work or if it's going to last. I think it's greatest strength is that it's trying to branch out. Stop with the member berries. It gets old fast.

I'd much prefer they not mention the OT, PT, ST, CW, or Rebels too much at all but when they do, do it sparingly. I'd just prefer they keep the focus on Mando and not use this show as a vehicle to fix continuity errors. If they intended to do that they might as well release special editions for each trilogy.

My concern is the need to keep this show as its own thing if its going to work or if it's going to last. I think it's greatest strength is that it's trying to branch out. Stop with the member berries. It gets old fast.

They don't really fix continuity errors. It's sometimes more like a statement if the ST and OT disagree "The Mandalorian" puts himself on the OT continuity.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back