The Kithunter

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi guys

So lately I've seen that Andrew was loosing a bit of his "Yautja-ness" like he calls it his Predator fire; so I wanted to cheer him up a bit with the Neca 1/4 Kithunter's style lol

I'm not Joe (Mangrasshopper) who is a master. so be kind lol

CIMG0580.jpg

CIMG0579.jpg

CIMG0576.jpg

CIMG0573.jpg

CIMG0571.jpg

CIMG0570.jpg

CIMG0569.jpg

CIMG0572.jpg

CIMG0577.jpg

CIMG0559.jpg

LMAO, thank you guys, no i don't think he has it yet... It suck that my camera couldn't capture a lot of the detail because it has a lot of shades, i try to get the same colors as his suit... armor still needs a couple washes, the copper is not the right tone, but once again this is not done yet.. this kit won't have a backpack just like his real suit, well until Carl finishes..lol then i'll added to it.

Okay.... Ummmm what do you say about something like this

Super Cool and hilarious. Thanks Chris, I have only one question. You've been busy building and painting suits and figures.

Where is your suit?....

Thanks again bro.

What I find cool is that if it was'nt for the doorknob in a couple of the photos this almost looks like a costume with how realistic you did it.

We all pick each other up round these parts...and we all drive this place.

That mini me is just to ******* cool, ya doing justice to the larry kidd paint up.

haha, Thanks for all the comments; and I'm glad you liked Andrew.

Well I think i'm done with the figure, sculpt the cod piece out of bend and bake, repainted the dreads, eventually i'll add quills..

Now PICTURES !!!!

Enjoy

CIMG0606.jpg

CIMG0607.jpg

CIMG0610.jpg

CIMG0608.jpg

CIMG0614.jpg

CIMG0613.jpg

They should do a run of the KITHUNTER predator model. i can just see the write up now.

" Own your very own Thehunterslair creator figure, expertly painted to copy the suit wore by Andrew Marzan, even comes complete with tree phobia "

You should put up a sign in the background saying "Event Parking $50.69 per day". Then it'll look exactly like New York Comic Con.

Speaking of which, maybe the next figure in the series should be one of TweiKarikna changing in the parking lot.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back