The King's Man- Duke of Oxford Leather coat.

Malibu139

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am really digging this coat from the trailers. Any good reputable sites have one?
I have seen it at some of the cheap jacket sites like usajacket.com and celebleatherjackets.com.....
Any makers here looking to make it?
B290D8F1-9961-4CD3-8313-77A1188E6E4C.jpeg
8C0B63FA-6B57-49D4-B8EB-1A70F28CEB74.jpeg
3685EC4A-7BAE-496D-8709-C1E80717F3C5.jpeg
9E0BB2F2-5A36-4406-BFFF-ABAD6F670573.jpeg

You can get it from Mr Porter. Beautiful jacket. Really supple and top quality leather. Accurate except for the collar, the screen used one is higher. But the commercial one is much more wearable.
ABCBDD5F-DCDC-49D9-892A-A6FDBC13168B.png

I know this won't be a preferable option for a lot of people, but if you learn to use Taobao, you can get a lot of Chinese replicas of vintage-style leather jackets like this at surprisingly decent quality for the price (usually only $1-200, often even after factoring in shipping). The style of this jacket seems right up their alley, and they've done jackets based on movies before, so I wouldn't be surprised if this one shows up on there some time next year. Here's an example of one of the biggest sellers.

You might have some luck finding a vintage jacket on eBay and such. I did a search for vintage leather pilot jacket and came up with this, which isn't exact but has a lot of similar elements.

Oxford , all the pics I have seen on the knockoff sites seem to be stolen from Mr. Porter or just trailer screenshots. Fairly sketchy.

Hoping one of the makers here will do a version.

Oxford , all the pics I have seen on the knockoff sites seem to be stolen from Mr. Porter or just trailer screenshots. Fairly sketchy.

They are. I wouldn’t trust any of those companies that use other peoples stock photos.

Thanks! If I can find a Steyr M1912, I’ll build a replica but sadly I don’t believe there is an airsoft version of that model.

Oxford Just saw a trailer that had the knives in the chest pocket and the pocket makes sense to me now. Also realized you said those are screen used originals. WOW.

How did you come by those?

Looking into WSL maybe on the coat.

The chest pocket was on these coat designs originally. They were map pockets. The designer just incorporated this into the design and used it as a way of carrying more blades. Oxford also carries a Bowie and a 1897patt infantry sword in this rig. The belt pouches contain ammo for his pistol and extra flares for the pistol also.

8D7E9F19-73DE-45CF-A2FB-5DD059BDBE9E.jpeg

12BEE95A-29C3-4141-AD95-AB651E05F5E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Seeing the coat with the rig and the knife, sword, gun, the knife pouch....
Might have to change this to a full on build.

Hey,
Have you found any maker for this coat?
If not so I'm here.
Send me some clear images if you can get, I can develop this coat.

Thank you,
Stay,

Does anyone find this coat metal buttons?

Attachments

• 18BB2363-CA63-4408-8BB0-876D0F70F16D.jpeg
    18BB2363-CA63-4408-8BB0-876D0F70F16D.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 86

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back