The Hunters Lair Costume Thread

Here's my finished costume, upgraded substantially from last year.

IMG_5668.JPG

Great looking suit!! I like it! What is the color of the head. It looks good! It looks in the picture to me like its almost the color of the armor or is that just shadows on it. Anyway great great great!! :p
Jim

I can never get fed up of seeing all of these pics there just awesome everysingle 1 of them!!!!
Love the day i get 1 up there =]
I t would be so awesome to get that many Hunters together in 1 place 1 day if possible I for 1 would fly over for that!!!!

Great looking suit!! I like it! What is the color of the head. It looks good! It looks in the picture to me like its almost the color of the armor or is that just shadows on it. Anyway great great great!! :(
Jim

Hi Jim, thanks for the kind words. The top of the mask is mostly like the body pattern, spotted.
I simply don't have the airbrush skills yet to pull off a proper P2 paint
job. :p
The golden look is just the effects of lighting in the convention area.
Mike

Hehe, I was just watching through these awesome pictures, and thought to myself: God, this takes forever!
And then, by boredome, I decided to take the time on how long it takes for me to scroll down from the first picture to the last(and that's when I dont look at the pictures completely), with the keybords down-arrowkey.
And you know what?
It took me 2minutes and 16seconds.

Now thats just silly. :D
We need more!! :D

Kotten

man some awesome suits there.... calpred i love the detail on the legs mate. the muscle tone looks super.... again has only inspired me to make a start on my own so that i can contribute to the ranks of the hunters army

Theres some serious kickass suits here.....I cant wait to see all the ones to come.Im making a new suit,Bovine13 is making a new suit and so is hdogg.....SO BADASS

any idea what the hold up is with being added? I recieved a pm in october stating it would be added within the next few days. its now April. Anyone having the same issue? not trying to be a wanker about it, but it only takes a minute to update a post.

FREE PROFESSIONAL PHOTOSHOOT. If anyone has amazingly realistic Predator suit, I would photograph you at no charge. Check out my work markstaffphotography.com. Look in the commercial galleries. I am willing to fly to you or fly you here to HIlton Head Island to shoot in tropical jungle. Using images for self promotion, and possible magazine editorial. I have photographed many celebrities including Pres. Bush, Fergie and many others. Thats the calibre of my work. YES I AM DEAD SERIOUS about the flying part. To you, or to me. Need to see some detailed photos of you and suit to make decision. I have some amazing ideas and scenarios for Predator shoots. I have access to sea islands and jungle either by car or boat. If I fly to you, will come alone. Or if you come here our crew will shoot you better than the original predator movies. Imagine a group of predators stalking thru the jungle, or along the beautiful coast of South Carolina. You will receive a DVD with select Hi res images to print and use for PERSONAL use only. (cannot be sold to 3rd party). I am nationally known for my photography, so yep this is dang serious. FUN! Better believe it! Contact me. markstaff@hargray.com or lisastaff@hargray.com

I am sorry to say but that seems a little weird...like something a sexual predator would say? Anyone else agree? Aye Aye?

5 more added to our ranks ...

there are a few more i'll be adding in the next day or so.

great job everyone...the passion for the pred is alive and well

Andrew

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back