Limited Run The Flash TV Series Cowl from 3D Scan model data

Re: The Flash TV Series Cowl from 3D model Run finished

Lol...
I think i am going to cut up one of the lines and install a small black zipper. Im also going to have to add a little padding so that it pulls it back on my face more.
Its an absolutely beautiful piece... just going to need to modify a bit to fit well.

Thanks so much for posting that video! Gives me some ideas and makes me more confident in altering it.

16228248217_1984ec8c9e_o.jpg16413227492_ab783785b4_o.jpg16414162895_4f884ebd09_o.jpg

Here is mine. I painted the lines, the gold rings, and the lightning bolts.
I attached the bolts by gluing them to chicago screws and hole punching the ears. The screws had to be trimmed down, but now they are nice and tight to the cowl.

I also had trouble putting it on before, so I cut the back and installed 2 invisible zippers. You can see the zipper hanging down.

16185578460_70262f742d_o.jpg16228249407_904ebed4be_o.jpg

It was a pain to get them just right, glued, and cleaned up, but they work and look really good.

View attachment 433501View attachment 433503View attachment 433504

Here is mine. I painted the lines, the gold rings, and the lightning bolts.
I attached the bolts by gluing them to chicago screws and hole punching the ears. The screws had to be trimmed down, but now they are nice and tight to the cowl.

I also had trouble putting it on before, so I cut the back and installed 2 invisible zippers. You can see the zipper hanging down.

View attachment 433505View attachment 433502

It was a pain to get them just right, glued, and cleaned up, but they work and look really good.

Awesome work! It looks fantastic with those invisible zips. What kind of glue did you use to attach the zips?

Awesome work! It looks fantastic with those invisible zips. What kind of glue did you use to attach the zips?

I tried e6000, rubber cement, a particular rubber glue, but ended up settling for gel superglue that worked wonders. All of the other stuff just wouldn't set, or when it did, it did not stick to either the fabric on the zipper, the rubber, or both. gel superglue from gorilla glue is the one I used (green bottle top).

Last edited:

Great to see some of these cowls and what people are doing with then :) .... now go make some suits and post some pics :)

Just wanted to say it looks AMAZING!
Can't afford it unfortunately but just wanted to express my amusement :)

Sent in my deposit for the cowl, super excited to start this cosplay. Researching my options when it comes to the suit but this is definitely guna be worth the money. Such a beautiful cowl. Props to you Rocket.

Sent in my deposit for the cowl, super excited to start this cosplay. Researching my options when it comes to the suit but this is definitely guna be worth the money. Such a beautiful cowl. Props to you Rocket.

You won't regret it, i got a Reverse Flash one on the way from him. I believe i might be the only one with that one, haven't seen anyone post that yet.

You won't regret it, i got a Reverse Flash one on the way from him. I believe i might be the only one with that one, haven't seen anyone post that yet.

I'll be getting a Flash and Reverse Flash sometime soon :)

Any chance we'll get a version 2 of this cowl? It appears that cowl has changed as of the last two episodes, it almost looks like the neck and head are separate pieces.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back