Limited Run The Flash TV Series Cowl from 3D Scan model data

TheRocketeer

Master Member
Our newest project that we have been working on for a few weeks...well more like Bimmer has been :)

The Flash cowl, highly accurate to the TV cowl.

This will be a longer project as its still in the 3D stage, and I have to clear up some other projects/runs before this gets started.

Here are a few renders of the Cowl so far.. If there is enough interest I will print it and master it... So please post your interest :)

Front.jpg side.jpg Back.jpg

Prices are now $265usd including PP fees + shipping :)

Last edited:
Re: The Flash TV Series Screen Accurate Cowl from 3D scan

Where did you get original scans?

Sent from my HTC first using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Almost every item in this JY falls into kind of a grey area. The replicas made by the members here are not licensed (usually), but as long as nothing is mass produced and the exchanges are made privately here, the studios usually turn a blind eye. With that being said, you'll probably never see a licensed CW flash cowl, and Biggeek's stuff are alway top notch, so go for it if you want one !

Updated the first post.. should be around $265usd I'll put you on the list :)
Awesome how much do you estimate the mask and or suit would cost im interested :)

On the list :)
Interested!

Thanks guys... I would just rather avoid anything.. if it becomes a thing I'll just cancel this project..
Perhaps a PM to the seller would've been more polite than posting this...

Almost every item in this JY falls into kind of a grey area. The replicas made by the members here are not licensed (usually), but as long as nothing is mass produced and the exchanges are made privately here, the studios usually turn a blind eye. With that being said, you'll probably never see a licensed CW flash cowl, and Biggeek's stuff are alway top notch, so go for it if you want one !

Last edited:
Re: The Flash TV Series Cowl from 3D model

Yep interested. Please put me on the list. Been waiting for one of these to turn up for a while! Any chance of a chest logo?

Please add me to the list. When do you think your other logs will clear up for this project?

Added.. this is still in the 3D phase.. and printing would depend on interest..its not gonna be cheap with a cowl this size :p so my other projects have nothing to do with this one.
Please add me to the list. When do you think your other logs will clear up for this project?

On the list sir :)
Interested. I'm in.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back