The Enterprise Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep mine set for deep fat fry

balance_phaser_coolant.jpg

That's an entirely new designed created by the man that did the new Ships of the Line calender. Never before seen in TOS history until now. It's called, "Artistic license." ;)

Thanks men,

Steve

Yeah I got that :thumbsup

I like it lot actually I'm thinking I might build a version of that someday... althought it would all hell to paint... but that is part of the fun right :D

Jedi Dade

We are shooting this Friday at 11 am. This is the talent shoot. The model shoot will be the next week or week after Christmas.

I'm happy to say I was able to get some nice camera rigs and dolly set up for the model shoot:

Alba Camera Support Systems - Alba Camera Support Systems

take a look.

Doug Drexler is playing the Captain of the UUS Drexler. Or did I already say that?

Back to rehearsing my lines!

Steve

Wow, 4K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are shooting this Friday at 11 am. This is the talent shoot. The model shoot will be the next week or week after Christmas.

I'm happy to say I was able to get some nice camera rigs and dolly set up for the model shoot:

Alba Camera Support Systems - Alba Camera Support Systems

take a look.

Doug Drexler is playing the Captain of the UUS Drexler. Or did I already say that?

Back to rehearsing my lines!

Steve

I know that's cheap for a rig like that. All this stuff is being donated my my old friend that makes these. And now we are talking about the next one. Yes a next, longer more involved film. We'll see.

Full report this weekend of the shoot with lots of behind the scenes stuff.

steve

I know that's cheap for a rig like that. All this stuff is being donated my my old friend that makes these. And now we are talking about the next one. Yes a next, longer more involved film. We'll see.

Full report this weekend of the shoot with lots of behind the scenes stuff.

steve

Awesome!! Can't wait!

Steve.

I hope you find William Shatener sitting in your chair with a pen and a pad of paper out ready to give you his autograph.

Uh, no, that would be bad, very very not good to come home and find William Shatner in your house.

And if you meet Shatner and he asks you if you want to see the "Captain's Log", for the love of all that is holy, just say no. Trust me on this. That man was out in space TOO long...

Uh, no, that would be bad, very very not good to come home and find William Shatner in your house.

And if you meet Shatner and he asks you if you want to see the "Captain's Log", for the love of all that is holy, just say no. Trust me on this. That man was out in space TOO long...

Did not know that Bill Shatner was not that kind of a dude. XD :confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back