The DEFINITIVE TDK Joker Costume Thread/Project

No, I never got that pair back. I am completely out of these gloves, no overstock, no rejects, no used gloves, not even a pair for myself...

Halloween is long gone, and I've intended on sharing a photo or two of my final costume (even though it's was completed for some time before), so here goes. I had a heck of a time Halloween night, went to the local amusement park where they hold a "fright nights," couple people took my pictures, and all around got a lot of attention, which was nice. It actually meant a real lot to me to finally don the costume, I've become obsessive with the performance for the past couple years, and it was kinda of a climactic end (As I had shaved my head the day after). Hopefully, if my hair is long enough, I will be able to pull this off again next year. And just a thanks to the whole RPF community, as I have read and followed this thread for some time, and to Mr. Magnoli, the bulk of my costume coming from his business.
I wanted to take a few really good indoor shots, and bought a flash for my camera for that specific reason, but when I received it. turned out defective and unfortunately didn't have the opportunity to take them. These were my best outdoor shots.

IMG_0661edit.jpg

IMG_0667edit.jpg

Still working on it... I suited up the other night and photoshopped Rich's silicon head over mine. Few final things to do.. stitch the two top buttons on the vest, make a leather chain mount to attach the chain properly and give this wig and hair cut and green rinse.

JokerDisplay1.jpg

Does anyone have some good face scares or know where to get some? I'd like to fully suit up, scares, paint and all to get some pics.

Brad.

Might have stumbled across a good source for the chain...

Men's 14k Gold-Plated Curb-Link Necklace 30" at PalmBeach

Yeah, I found a couple sellers like that on eBay recently.

My concern was that 30" isn't long enough? It seems to me that his chain hangs down at least 18", requiring (at minimum) a 36" chain.

I've considered buying two chains and have a jeweler attempt to connect them.

How long do you guys think the chain should be?

i'd say with something like the chain, it's not about the SA length, because it might be too short/long on you. when i did my joker costume, i studied tons of photos to get the feel of the costume, and i noticed that the chain came to just above heath's knee. now, i, for instance, am tall and slim with long legs, so i had to alter where i put it on my trousers to get the right length and width apart. so my friendly advice is to just get a really long chain, and try it out until it looks right :)

Anybody have a good source for a Glock 18 airsoft?

With these options...

- lightweight

- black with sliver slide

- extended clip

- maybe a cool silencer

thanks!

Anybody ever find any info or pics on the Joker's grenade rig?

I've got the required grenades, but just wondered if anyone had any close-up pics other than screen caps?

hi im back ^^
i havent cosplayed alot as joker because i feel like i dont have a good wig i really want the gorify one :( but i cant find one!! please tell me where i can buy or maybe you wanna sell yours??

anyway here are some of my improved joker pitcures enjooy!!

blow_you_up_by_kristine_desu-d4ekm5x.jpg

here_are_my_cards_____by_kristine_desu-d4efvc5.jpg

welcome_to_the_madhouse_by_kristine_desu-d4dwm3n.jpg

joker_is_unamused_by_kristine_desu-d47m08s.jpg

joker_sees_harley_and_likes_it_by_kristine_desu-d4efyme.jpg

yes thoose was my joker pitcures XD i know they are not the best but i like em a little
please tell me where i can buy a gorify wig :3

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back