The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

While I appreciate all the hard work being done here, I just wanna say as a fan.. I didn't like the season 3 costume that much . Near the end with the muai Thai ropes was good. But that's about it to me.. .

However that iconic white suit... That was great

I'm closing in on a proper pattern for the S3 mask. It's incredibly intricate and much more work than the S1 mask but I'm getting there. Still trying to figure out the right balance between functionality and accuracy but finding fabrics that are pretty close to the real deal helped tremendously. Hopefully I'll have something to showcase this week.

Looks awesome! My one suggestion would be to make sure that the back is level with the front. It shouldn’t be noticeably higher or lower at one point compared to another

Thanks for the compliments guys.
The back is actually pretty much level with the front but the mannequin head I used for the picture is looking up which explains that it appears lower on the back.
As the for the fabric used, I went with 2 different cotton weaves, one that is textured but very soft and comfortable for the main part of the mask and another that has a rougher texture that I like for the "straps".
The white part is made from antique off white linen.

I'm currently considering a short run of these masks if I can find someone to work with me as my schedule is currently full. I'll keep you guys posted.

Last edited:
Hey guys, here are a few excellent reference pictures from the season 3 costume designers Instagram.

Attachments

• 64827E0D-E46F-45FD-BA0F-B9D510122752.png
    64827E0D-E46F-45FD-BA0F-B9D510122752.png
    3 MB · Views: 637
Just to let everyone know, we are remaking the prototype of the Daredevil Season 3 mask based on measurements and various informations shared by the show’s costumemaker. We aim at producing something as accurate as we can so it’s taking a little longer than we originally anticipated as we are implementing a few changes to our mask.

And since I have received a lot of requests after posting that prototype picture let me confirm that yes, there is going to be a run offered here down the line. I’m just not sure about the exact timeline yet.

Just to let everyone know, we are remaking the prototype of the Daredevil Season 3 mask based on measurements and various informations shared by the show’s costumemaker. We aim at producing something as accurate as we can so it’s taking a little longer than we originally anticipated as we are implementing a few changes to our mask.

And since I have received a lot of requests after posting that prototype picture let me confirm that yes, there is going to be a run offered here down the line. I’m just not sure about the exact timeline yet.

Definitely interested if you're still planning on doing a run!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back