The Definitive Marvel's Daredevil thread

Trying to play catch up through this thread. I saw you guys have been using the season 1/early season 2 helmet. Which looks good with some tweaking. However I'd like to find the new helmet he has in the later half of season 2 with the sides cut out for his ears. Anyone have any leads on that style helmet yet?

Wanted to share this shot of the Season 2 suit for everyone. Definitely a lot more red than season 1.

Also, am I wrong, or does it appear that the eye lenses are removed for this specific shot?

Things to look for:
1. New gloves
2. New helmet
3. Less black pieces
4. Less silver buckles

DDS2.jpg

Daredevil's_Billy_Club.PNG

Found this picture online. Wrapped my hand around a ruler and my fist was about 3.5 inches (I use a size small glove). So going by proportions and rounding to usable dimensions I came up with this. Each section should be 10.5/11 inches + whatever for the middle sections. I'll work out a better one when I get access to proper photoshop and not paint lol.
If you have access to a lathe you can easily do this. Not exactly sure if this is the old or new club. Can't remember. This isn't final, it's just my approach to how I'll get to my design.

So I've been contemplating building my own case for the Billy Club and felt like there were some similarities to size from cue stick cases.

Did some casual searching and found a bunch and will likely build my own down the road, but thought I would share what I found.

Found this case today. http://www.ozonebilliards.com/harboxcuecas.html

Then was re-watching Season 2 of Daredevil when Melvin presents him with the Billy Club.

Here's a few screen grabs from Season 2 for comparison.

As far as I can tell there's an ever so slight difference in the no. of grooves on the handle, but the rest of the hardware looks identical. The lid used on the show looks like the fit and finish isn't so hot and the lid is over flush to the base. Not sure if this is due to poor craftsmanship or modifications made to the internal packaging. For $22 bucks including shipping I'll find out and make some mods to the internals of the case which are designed for cue sticks.

Just wanted a nice home/case for the club that Killer Saints made and if anybody else is looking for something along similar lines case-wise this might help.

So I've been contemplating building my own case for the Billy Club and felt like there were some similarities to size from cue stick cases.

Did some casual searching and found a bunch and will likely build my own down the road, but thought I would share what I found.

Found this case today. http://www.ozonebilliards.com/harboxcuecas.html
[url]http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=612516&d=1460090309&thumb=1[/URL]
Then was re-watching Season 2 of Daredevil when Melvin presents him with the Billy Club.

Here's a few screen grabs from Season 2 for comparison.
[url]http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=612518&d=1460091021&thumb=1[/URL][url]http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=612519&d=1460091042&thumb=1[/URL]

As far as I can tell there's an ever so slight difference in the no. of grooves on the handle, but the rest of the hardware looks identical. The lid used on the show looks like the fit and finish isn't so hot and the lid is over flush to the base. Not sure if this is due to poor craftsmanship or modifications made to the internal packaging. For $22 bucks including shipping I'll find out and make some mods to the internals of the case which are designed for cue sticks.

Just wanted a nice home/case for the club that Killer Saints made and if anybody else is looking for something along similar lines case-wise this might help.
Actually you'll want this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B005G...Mwebp_QL65&keywords=imperial+32+inch+cue+case

A group of us found it last week. Same type of case you found, but slightly shorter, which means a more accurate fit for the approximate 28" length of the joined billy clubs.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Wow, I missed that in the thread. These look proportionally the same. I wonder if it's just stock photos and the actual is slightly shorter in length. Did you happen to order this guy?
Any chance you could measure the actual and share dimensions when you receive? For comparison I'll do the same. Just ordered this evening.

Wow, I missed that in the thread. These look proportionally the same. I wonder if it's just stock photos and the actual is slightly shorter in length. Did you happen to order this guy?
Any chance you could measure the actual and share dimensions when you receive? For comparison I'll do the same. Just ordered this evening.
You didn't miss it. It just hadn't been mentioned yet haha. But yeah, I'll do that. I should have it sometime tomorrow

Just going over the Amazon dimensions it's listed at 32.4 x 3.4 x 2.3 inches.

The one listed from ozonebilliards is listed as 33.5" length that holds a 30.5" cue.

If that's actual I would like to find out. Thanks Chris for the heads up.

Just going over the Amazon dimensions it's listed at 32.4 x 3.4 x 2.3 inches.

The one listed from ozonebilliards is listed as 33.5" length that holds a 30.5" cue.

If that's actual I would like to find out. Thanks Chris for the heads up.
It actually measures 32 x 2.5 x 2

first time posting but just read through pretty much all of these pages in the last 2 days haha! But im trying to put together "the man without fear" or black outfit!

sadly im not made of money and will have to go with as close as i can while still being a good looking outfit!

right now i only have the shirt, i got the "epic mma" shirt from amazon because it was the cheapest and has high reviews and the red lining.

Right now im just focusing on the three main parts! shirt, pants, and boots. Everything else will come later with more money and more time to look things up!

But right now i need accurate pants! But can not afford the G-star ones just to expensive, so if anyone has put together a outfit without the screen accurate pants please send me a link to which ones you are using! or a picture of you wearing your outfit so i can see how they fit!

also are you supposed to tuck in the shirt into the pants or not? cause i think i got a size to small for the shirt cause whenever i raise my arms above my head it turns into a belly shirt haha!

and note would prefer to have them be a bit skinnier like in the show, some pants i have seen just look super baggy and flow over the boots! thank you in advance!

Where are you based my friend?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back