The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Here is test print of Kingsman's scotch label that I did and glued on vodka ;D

I ordered The Glendronach bottle, but they cancelled my order because bottle they got came broken. So I'm currently searching the bottle in my local town.

ytI3KQWmBn0.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Finally finished my version of the Vintage Stateman label. I am not 100% satisfied, but I needed to print a couple for the DFW Prop Party.

The bottle on the left is Single Barrel Old Forester, while the one on the right is the 750ml Knob Creek. I believe that the film bottle is the Old Forester since they made the official whiskey.

15b066ff5127d839ab3e1f914ecb8b0e.jpg

The label was created in Illustrator and printed on 32lb natural paper (latte’), then lightly tea stained.

Brian, where did you buy the bottle on the left?

The Old Forester Single Barrel is still available in this bottle. It is more expensive ($50 USD) and a bit less distributed. I found mine at a local “Goody Goody” liquor store.

I believe that the film bottle is the Old Forester since they made the official whiskey.

Yup! That's it

Actually, it looks like Old Forester single barrel is an exact match to the movie bottle. Old Forester is the brand that makes the official licensed bottle, so it makes sense that their bottles were used in the movie. The "vintage bottle" would be easy to replicate by just slapping on a label.

Vintage version
View attachment 762785

New version
View attachment 762795

View attachment 762821

View attachment 762786

View attachment 762787

Finished my Kingsman Whisky label, left has a matte gold vinyl K, right is a gold foil heat application.

Label printed on ivory 26lb paper.

602abf9b4588c5db7ddef51b5145e225.jpg

Not sure which i like better. I am prepping my Glendronach bottle as I type.

Finished my labels and attached them to screen accurate bottles! Labels were created by me in Adobe Illustrator and laser printed locally.

"Doomsday Protocol" Statesman Label was printed on 32lb Latte' Colored Paper and applied to an Old Forester Single Barrel bottle.

Kingsman Label was printed on 26lb Ivory Colored Paper and applied to a The Glendronach "12 Year". The "K" is an adhesive Gold Foil Vinyl.

BAMwhisky.jpg

I have some extra labels in the Junkyard / Project Runs if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Thanks! The mini barrel was a quick fix for an ordering mistake. I was trying to get a whiskey aging barrel and accidentally bought a dispensing barrel.

Pretty easy to put together.

Here is the barrel I used.
fb7f279cf2b1aedecd2812e23527cef9.jpg

Then RPFer HDTheater, laser engraved some oak veneers that I applied with spray adhesive.

b9c7ec3332dec2bbbf86c76bd617ea57.jpg

Here is the finished product with a 2l aging barrel that HDtheater also provided a custom veneer. I added some burnt umber paint to the Vader barrel to highlight the details. I did not add paint to the Statesman veneer, since the engraving is very fine in some places.

5cf73a6ab594a67dae19ce8e1b43b63f.jpg

HDTHEATER has the artwork for both sides of the Statesman barrel. If anybody is interested in getting a veneer contact HDTHEATER.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back