The Definitive KINGSMAN Thread

Finished my Kingsman Whisky label, left has a matte gold vinyl K, right is a gold foil heat application.

Label printed on ivory 26lb paper.

602abf9b4588c5db7ddef51b5145e225.jpg

Not sure which i like better. I am prepping my Glendronach bottle as I type.

Hey man, got the file for this?

Anyone have some good pictures of Shola's sword from The King's Man? I'd love to have a nice replica.

Attachments

• Shola.jpg
    Shola.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 91
United Cutlery, Marto, Museum Replicas or SOMEBODY should make (mass produce) that whole set. They don't, do they? I sometimes miss out on cool stuff like that.

It’s a shame as Sholas knife has a cool story that was filmed and then cut out of the final edit.

When its Conrad’s birthday on the train on the way back from killing Rasputin, Shola gives Conrad the knife, which he has engraved into the blade Excalibur as he knows Conrad will be going to war. You do see it in his hand suddenly appear mid scene and then he cuts the cake with it. You later see him with the same knife during the silent knife fight in no man’s land.

The knife is basically a miniature replica of his sword. I have all the original pre production designs somewhere based upon historical sword designs from where Shola originated, and used in the conflict where Shola and Oxford originally meet. A lot of thought went into the design.

Thank the Maker for having you as the source Oxford :cool: :cool: (y) (y) :notworthy: :notworthy: Your pics and back stories about this movie is truly invaluable!!
It’s my pleasure.

Here is some of the reference. Based on a Masai Warriors sword. The last picture is of the hero knife that Shola gives to Conrad on his 18th birthday. There was a scene where you see him engrave it too. These were also cast in polyurethane and rubber for the silent knife fighting scene. Hopefully one day Vaughn will release the entire directors cut as there are loads of amazing scenes cut out of this film. Shown in it's entirely, it’s a deep, sweeping and moving epic of cinema from an era long gone. I think Disney wanted to play it safe with a cut down version as it was one of, if not the first film released after the lockdowns.

E36EDCBF-D497-4066-847A-95E5B70372AE.jpeg
60BA442F-E6E5-48C9-A88B-CAA3259CCFA0.jpeg
A6A7BE52-6D05-4610-9F2B-F4ED09113D87.jpeg
2BBDD64B-0B70-40F7-BDB1-A5119D8EFF49.jpeg

5D0612A1-EF53-45F4-A477-955578FB4402.jpeg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for those Oxford:cool::cool:(y)(y):notworthy::notworthy: Liked the WWI photo of that Senegalese French soldier in the trenches with the Lebel bayonet and a machete to boot(y)

Thanks guys! So far the whole display cost me about £100 including the lighter & the dog, so no really high end items in there, but I'm happy with how it's looking.

That's funny Funky, my M.I.B display is the one I've just moved him over from! He came from my local garden center, but he was made by a U.K. based company called Vivid Arts, who produce realistic animal statues.
I got that same PUG, I think it was about £18.00 delivered, it's on loan to a friend at the minute and it should be back for my next display at the comic con I attend in late October..lol. Got the tie and ring off etsy, though have another tie on order from a military store too. The flask was going to be my next purchase.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back