The Book of Boba Fett

BTW ALLEY is that shot of Max Rebo real?? He looks like a winter puff jacket come to life. He looks terrible. What is this show Jabba's reunion special? I'm so glad I didn't bother.
book-boba-fett-max-rebo.jpg

That Max for whatever in that scene looked like an old duvet I once owned lol

I don't buy the Disney doesn't do blood and guts. Sure they may tone it down a tad. But we just had a Wookiee rip a Trandoshan's arm off. Boba flat out disintegrated with a rocket a dude in the first episode. They are willing to go there.....
That's my point...

And if your old enough to remember The Wonderful World of Disney old Walt wasn't too shy at throwing Cougars off Cliffs too!..

Last edited:
I always loved his look personally, but frankly his survival among the survival of just about every one in Jabba's entourage is a larger criticism I have rather than the look. Though considering I'm not watching the show it's not a deal breaker for me. Just an outsider's observation.

I always loved his look personally, but frankly his survival among the survival of just about every one in Jabba's entourage is a larger criticism I have rather than the look. Though considering I'm not watching the show it's not a deal breaker for me. Just an outsider's observation.
Yeah I always liked the band. I still think it’s dumb Bib Fortuna survived too, even if it could be worked out that he had a small window time to jump overboard. If there had been any indication at all in RoTJ that some of Jabba’s henchmen were fleeing, it’d be one thing but there isn’t. It’s water under the bridge now though.

It seems like if Favreau/Filoni want a character, the fact they’re dead doesn’t seem to hold much weight. Lol!

Death has no meaning in these stories anymore which makes it really hard to care at all.
Although I admit this all arguably started with Fett surviving the sarlacc in the EU all those years ago, and then George bringing Maul back under even more ridiculous circumstances…and the cycle continues. I genuinely am expecting Mace Windu to pop up again, one of these days…

According to Wookiepedia (yes, I know), Max, Sy and Droopy all survived the sail barge explosion. Unfortunately, Droopy wandered off into the Tatooine desert and was never heard from again. Sy became a spice addict (darn spice!) and did not reclaim her past fame. Max played for the Rebel Alliance before going to Madam Garsa’s.

Although I admit this all arguably started with Fett surviving the sarlacc in the EU all those years ago, and then George bringing Maul back under even more ridiculous circumstances…and the cycle continues. I genuinely am expecting Mace Windu to pop up again, one of these days…
Don’t get me started on Maul… half of his internal organs are gone, yet he’s up and walking around!

It's certainly not a new issue. I've been vocal for years about Mauls survival being dumb so it's not like this is a rare exception for me to take issue with. It's clear nothing is off the table at this point though.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back