The Book of Boba Fett

I can’t say I hate the show, I am totally amazed at how the same team can bring us something like the mando, then deliver something like fett has…
It reminds me of being at the pick n mix counter..
You try to pick what you like to eat.. but there's always a few you hate somehow found their way into your bag..

Here’s hoping

Here's a thought..
Maybe just maybe we expected more from this series.. Yes We All wanted to see when and how Boba escaped from The Sarlaac but after that whats to do with him.. obviously there was an element of going after the guy or gal who put him in there but what then.
Back to Bounty Hunter retire to the Maldives..
Yes there are many books comics which at the time embellished upon him as a character and a whole lore was spun through and around him. But since these or a lot are now non Canon.. Its like a clean slate with the odd nods to stories characters etc..
Having said that its been said that this is for kids(partly) and Disney "Don't do Blood and guts"
But didn't they own Touchstone pictures...after of that content I guess was more aimed at Adults though.
I'm prolly answering my own questions but...
Disney could have struck a more even balance..SW always had comedy in but more subtle in cases.

I just wish it was a Thing that could be enjoyed equally like a great many movies... innuendos are a good point that can be seen differently by all ages differently but don't come across as infantile...

Peace Out

Enjoy your Sunday Roasts
Heres to Ep5...it better not be a backstory on Fennec

Just saying....

Max Reebo…

From Jabba’s Sail Barge…

F5988D30-FB64-43D0-A6AA-5B1ED8A54A1C.jpeg

F3603EB8-686C-43F0-8D4A-7B67DA853769.jpeg

…to the hipster bar owned by Tentacles McFlashdance in The Book Of Boba Fett (she even calls him “Max” to make sure that you know it’s him)…

143AE5BD-24B0-4BAB-9648-0D8F7612E374.jpeg

Are we sure that Jabba, himself, is not going to “pull a Palpatine” and just “show up” alive, but with a neck brace, in The Book of Boba Fett??

No one’s ever REALLY gone…

Last edited:
Here's a thought..
Maybe just maybe we expected more from this series.. Yes We All wanted to see when and how Boba escaped from The Sarlaac but after that whats to do with him.. obviously there was an element of going after the guy or gal who put him in there but what then.
Back to Bounty Hunter retire to the Maldives..
Yes there are many books comics which at the time embellished upon him as a character and a whole lore was spun through and around him. But since these or a lot are now non Canon.. Its like a clean slate with the odd nods to stories characters etc..
Having said that its been said that this is for kids(partly) and Disney "Don't do Blood and guts"
But didn't they own Touchstone pictures...after of that content I guess was more aimed at Adults though.
I'm prolly answering my own questions but...
Disney could have struck a more even balance..SW always had comedy in but more subtle in cases.

I just wish it was a Thing that could be enjoyed equally like a great many movies... innuendos are a good point that can be seen differently by all ages differently but don't come across as infantile...

Peace Out

Enjoy your Sunday Roasts
Heres to Ep5...it better not be a backstory on Fennec

Just saying....
I don't buy the Disney doesn't do blood and guts. Sure they may tone it down a tad. But we just had a Wookiee rip a Trandoshan's arm off. Boba flat out disintegrated with a rocket a dude in the first episode. They are willing to go there.....

Max Reebo…

From Jabba’s Sail Barge…

View attachment 1537253

View attachment 1537255

To the hipster bar owned by Tentacles McFlashdance in The Book Of Boba Fett (she even calls him “Max” to make sure that you know it’s him)…

View attachment 1537254

No one’s ever REALLY gone…

Are we sure that Jabba, himself, is not going to “pull a Palpatine” and just “show up” alive, but with a neck brace, in The Book of Boba Fett??
They originally had her call him Max Jr. but they needed to cut one second from the final edit for the time slot, so sadly, many will now think this guy is his father, who died on the sail barge.

What a Song!...
Still have All the singles on vinyl.. Yeah my hording knows no bounds lol
My favorite band of all time. They're amazing live in concert.

BTW ALLEY is that shot of Max Rebo real?? He looks like a winter puff jacket come to life. He looks terrible. What is this show Jabba's reunion special? I'm so glad I didn't bother.

Last edited:
Yeah it seems they confirmed that is indeed actually Max who also somehow survived. He looks exactly the same as he did in RoTJ so I don’t really get the complaints about his appearance. He was always a wrinkly, rubbery looking puppet.

Yeah that was brought up a while back and I agree. It seems Din Djarin was given much of Fett's traits and personality for The Mandalorian...but then they later decided to just go ahead and do a Fett show too. So they elected to go in a different direction with Fett, persumably to differentiate him from his own personality given to Djarin. While the Fett we've been given isn't necessarily the Fett we expected or wanted, I don't necessarily mind that he's changed during his ordeals as long as it is recognized what he once was and they don't try to claim this is the way he's always been. Fennec even laments that he's "grown soft" which to me implies he was indeed once the steely, badass Fett we're now missing and the show does recognize that at least. For me, the execution of all this has been the problem thus far. And he doesn't seem to be too wise to the workings of the criminal underworld to have been a part of it for so long.

I think there's a chance we may see some of them (most likely Bossk and perhaps Dengar), but not sure about the rest. Is IG-88 dead at this time in the new Disney canon? Not that death means much any more it would seem. Probably even less so for a droid. lol

It'd be neat to see Zuckuss and/or 4-LOM since they seem to get overlooked more than the others.

It'd be a helluva twist if after the finale, during the credits, we get a scene in Jabba's Palace with Fett on the throne. A silhouette appears and we see the familiar shape of a Mandalorian helmet and armor. Boba Fett asks "Who the hell are you?". The other figure replies "I am...Boba Fett" and steps forward in full TESB-style armor and flight suit, actually confirming the old fan theory that the RoTJ "Fett", the one that wound up in the sarlacc and the one we've been following all this time, was actually an imposter. Of course it's cheesy and won't happen, esp given the flashbacks to Kamino, etc. but it'd be an avenue for course correction. LOL!
You never know. He came from a place that clones 1000's in not10's of thousands of clone troopers at a time. Who's to say they didn't make 2 or 3 natural clones 'just in case'.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back