The Blood is Really Bad! Who gets the Trophy?

csoldier

Hi Folks,

A couple of Preds from Narin fresh off the bench! Double Axe released by Predatore, and Bad Blood released by Narin himself.

daxe1-1.jpg

daxe2-1.jpg

badblood4.jpg

badblood5.jpg

badblood2.jpg

Well I couldn’t resist putting these two together, my vision was of Old Double Axe having just despatched the Predator draped over the log is about to do whatever he needs to do to his downed adversary when along comes Bad Blood himself to claim it for himself.

badblood3.jpg

badblood1.jpg

We leave these two facing each other off, who will win, who will lose and possibly become a trophy himself?

All I can say is thanks to all involved in the production of these two fantastic kits, had time been kinder to me I would have added some more detailing, but the ‘sand’ ran out.

Hope you enjoy.

daxe1-1.jpg

daxe2-1.jpg

badblood4.jpg

badblood5.jpg

badblood2.jpg

badblood3.jpg

badblood1.jpg

Wow! I have no idea how to top the buildups you and Joe have done. This is just awesome, having both standing there like that is incredible, and I love the treatment you gave each piece. Class paintups!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back