The Big Lebowski Costume Thread

Hey dudes! Just wanted to share my collection with you... because.. you know... yeah

My main costume consists of the Colores del Pueblo pants, the new edition of the real Pendleton and real vintage Otomix shoes. The T-shirt is way too dark and bluish (looks worse on photos!). Need to fade it or get a more accurate one. I've also got a few pieces for the other iconic costumes. The official release bathrobe and a passable mint green hoodie. Having some trouble finding accurate shorts.... more searching required! Actually I also have the gel sandals in the mail, but USPS is moving REALLY slowly overseas due to Covid-19. Hopefully they'll get here eventually! Also included a shot of my props: Real vintage Folgers can, original Vuarnet sunglasses, accurate vintage books, modded working beeper, working vintage Sony walkman, cassette tapes, Ralphs Value Club Card and various paper props :cool:

IMG_5090.jpg

IMG_5091.jpg

IMG_5094.jpg

Last edited:
Brilliant collection! I love the homework!
My cousin owns a custom t-shirt printing company. I've got her working on a t-shirt with the ransom letter on it :lol:

Hey dudes! Just wanted to share my collection with you... because.. you know... yeah

My main costume consists of the Colores del Pueblo pants, the new edition of the real Pendleton and real vintage Otomix shoes. The T-shirt is way too dark and bluish (looks worse on photos!). Need to fade it or get a more accurate one. I've also got a few pieces for the other iconic costumes. The official release bathrobe and a passable mint green hoodie. Having some trouble finding accurate shorts.... more searching required! Actually I also have the gel sandals in the mail, but USPS is moving REALLY slowly overseas due to Covid-19. Hopefully they'll get here eventually! Also included a shot of my props: Real vintage Folgers can, original Vuarnet sunglasses, accurate vintage books, modded working beeper, working vintage Sony walkman, cassette tapes, Ralphs Value Club Card and various paper props :cool:

View attachment 1302960
View attachment 1302961
View attachment 1302962

Great collection.

I like your style, Dude.

View attachment 1302960
View attachment 1302961
View attachment 1302962

As promised: The files to print your own checkbooks. They will fit a standard US checkbook cover. Preferably a very cheap red plastic one :cool:

There's some extra space in the top part of the check so you can fit the tear-off strip :)

Attachments

• Dude's checkbook PDF.pdf
    940.5 KB · Views: 270

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back