The Batman costume research and found parts ID

EkOfoe2VkAAtfxj.jpeg

Interestingly, these pics have generated some 'controversy' about Batman carrying a pistol. Personally, I suspect the drop holster is for his grapple-gun, but I could be wrong of course.

Interestingly, these pics have generated some 'controversy' about Batman carrying a pistol. Personally, I suspect the drop holster is for his grapple-gun, but I could be wrong of course.
I’m certain it’s for the grapple gun, that was my assumption from day one. People are bizarre

All I’m saying is it could be a gun. For the record Batman didn’t use a grapple gun (in the comics) until the 1980’s. It probably is a grapple gun, but all this fuss about the possibility of it being a gun is silly.

Damn, I just found this thread, and already posted to another about identifying the TCX Hero boots. Really thought I was the first one. I don’t know if you guys have ID’ed the holster yet, but based on the two distinctive gray stripes on the strap, and the stitching pattern on the holster. I’m 100% positive it’s the Condor Tornado with switched out buckles.
DB34EB1D-E42F-44EB-805A-8CF2EB370730.png

3403C607-05C4-4AE1-914B-C752FB3D0463.png

Good eye! It's been a hot minute since I checked in on this thread but I've been digging around again after seeing some of the recent set photos and I just came here to post about the tornado too lol. It also seems to have been modded with snaps on the closure instead of just velcro, but I'm pretty sure you're right on with the base model

Oh, I also just realized the loop on the belt next to the holster looks like a flashlight holder. There are loads of nearly identical models out there, and I have yet to find an exact match (it seems to have a smooth leather strap and a single silver snap to fasten it) but it's something very similar to this

Ekc94lxXgAAOio3?format=jpg&name=orig.jpg

61k29VAyCNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Bought another item for my utility belt today. A double speedloader pouch from Uncle Mikes. If it’s not the exact one, seems very close to the pouch on Battinson’s back left side.
D38D1980-9CFB-4A26-992E-A105508D7086.jpeg
EC293D88-E7D8-4FEB-B841-B7E5B82B5176.jpeg

Any thoughts on the under-suit? The lacing , from the BTS of the stuntman, makes me think of a high altitude flight suit. While what looks to be an expansion panel on the upper thigh, in the holster close-up, reminds me of motorcycle gear.

I tend to assume all of that was custom fabricated along with the armor, though you're probably right about the influences on it

I tend to assume all of that was custom fabricated along with the armor, though you're probably right about the influences on it
As do I. I'd like to extrapolate the design of what is under the armor based on what little can be seen. It looks fairly well fitted, but still allowing for more ease of movement than a typical one piece race suit.

Has anyone been able to identify the front left pouch yet? The one right behind the cylindrical tool on his belt. It almost looked to me like a lock pick set or the type of pouch police might carry rubber gloves in, but I haven't found a good match yet.

It looks like the holster is holding a 40mm pistol launcher, like the airsoft ones knocking about but with a custom grip etc. Probably a more "realistic" take on a grapple launcher.
40mm-pistol.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back