The Avengers Props --Anybody working on the less obvious ones? *Spoilers*

Ta-da!

Had a set made up for my collection.

-Darxide

attachment.php

attachment.php

Very awesome set of cards!! I'm pretty jealous of them!

Don't have my Thor bluray on hand so no high-res photos from me. I found these though, not sure if they'll be of any help....

The first pic is from The Avengers, probably from the official website; the second pic is a photo of the briefcase accessory that comes with the Hot Toys figure of Nick Fury, and the final pic is a really lo-res screen-cap from the epilogue of Thor. Otherwise I've no idea on the make or brand of the briefcase used....

It looks like a Rimowa case. Maybe the Topas Attache 928.14?
RIMOWA : Germany since 1898

It is indeed a Rimowa, but I couldn't tell you the model. That case went from idea to concept art to finished in three days.

My wife and I are starting to at least try to figure out the Destroyer Gun, apparently I have the perfect hairline for Phil Coulson so...

not sure if this counts as a prop, but starting a build of the Iron Man display in the hover carrier. Page 2 of my build thread shows a render of it in CAD.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back