The Avengers Props --Anybody working on the less obvious ones? *Spoilers*

I really want a set of Coulson's cards...

You're in luck, EFX Collectibles has just announced they will be making..

"Agent Coulson's Vintage Captain America Trading Card Set - These are the cards that Nick Fury used to give the Avengers a "little push" to assemble. In this set you get BOTH the "near vintage" set and the "bloodied" set that Nick Fury claimed were in Agent Coulson's coat pocket. These cards are printed from the original artwork files."

eFX Inc. - MARVEL Prop Replicas

This would be pretty neat
2357468-fabianlacey18.jpg

2357469-fabianlacey20.jpg

Actually I started to work on Black Widow's wristbands, I have one of the elements carved up and molded. Actually I'm making a couple dozens of copies of them :p

I'll post pictures when I can!

I want Hawkeye's bow, knowing it is a Hoyt Buffalo, but $600-$700 just to say it was same that was used in the movie....

I shoot bows, so it's not like it wouldn't get used, just not in the budget. :eek

Total misinformation. The Silver Age Card Set was produced in the early 90's. 8 of the 11 known cards are from Concept Art drawn in 2008 at the earliest and a Production still. The other 3 known cards are from Covers/Pages of the original 1940's comic series by Timely-Atlas. They are 100% the creation of a prop designer.

The Silver Age Card Set looked like this -

$%28KGrHqF,%21ocE9eGelY%29JBPsJ+sOF1%21%7E%7E60_57.JPG

Coulson's Card Set look like this -

cards1r.jpg

I want some of those.

There is no resemblance whatsoever, aside from the fact that it would have been impossible.

On a side note, the picture of Coulson's cards is from the replica set I made that I'm going to be selling in the JY. An Interest thread should be up within the week.

-Darxide[/QUO

Ok, should have said "use bows to shoot arrows". :lol That Hoyt bow is a nice looking bow, I can't see making it fold like in the movie without losing its functionality.

Let's go one further and say you neither shoot bows, nor arrows. You use a bow to loose arrow!

Me and a friend are brainstorming about making the Tesseract and briefcase.

Speaking about the card set, personally id rather buy them from someone in the hobby, like me rather than a big name company. Just my 2 cents.

i have got my hands on a scanned 3d printed bracelet :p

i hope this is not illegal, i think it's not cause it's not a cast of the original

I have removed a number of posts which pertain to the selling of items that would directly compete with an active licensee. We hate when a conflict of interest like this arises, but when one does, the law and this site will always side with the legal license holder. If you want to build replicas for yourself, we would love to see them, but if you are offering replicas that directly compete with an active licensee, know that those items are likely to be removed. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Someone pay Volpin or Zander lots of money and make it happen!

I may take a stab at it once better reference material starts coming out. Do you know if the gun makes an appearance in the Avengers Art book?

-Nick

I'm so down for that!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back