The Avengers Props --Anybody working on the less obvious ones? *Spoilers*

spiderfan11

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys! Now that Avengers is released worldwide for the most part, I was wondering if anyone has been finding, building, planning, etc. any of the less popular props (other than helmets, shields, hammers, etc.)?

Forgive if I somehow missed a similar thread, I searched around pretty hard and only saw the EFX thread and a couple discussion threads for the movie.

I saw a few threads on Starks Bracelets, but other than that, what do we have?

-Anyone working on Coulson's trading cards?

-Cube briefcase?

-Loki's Staff?

What about that little knife/dagger that Loki uses?

Also a good one.

As far as Coulson's trading cards, I know a lot of them were just small versions of the USO posters, so if we can figure out what the borders/backs look like, then I'm sure a lot of members here could whip them up real fast!

Colantotte Magtitan neo. Google them. They are $199.99 a piece. Got 2 already.

Reel

It's too bad those are so damn expensive! It's cool you got them, but I just couldn't justify spending so much on a pair of bracelets. They'll look great in your collection!

I would love to see someone build Thanos Infinity Gauntlet, it would be an amazing prop since you know he will be appearing in the future.

3993e524.jpg

For my personal collection I am working on one each of the version's of Loki's Staff (Pimp Cane, Scepter, Staff) However I predict that I won't be able to put full attention on them until after July due to other projects.

I immediately started lusting after Loki's staves, and I love the term "Pimp Cane"!!!

I may have to break down and get a Blue Ray player and get it on BR when it comes out for the high-res pics so I can get a feel for how much detail is involved.

I was also looking at Thor's vest and bracers in his "informal" get-up. Unfortunately I don't have a bod that would do the vest justice, and I don't fancy little kids running and screaming from me. :sick

MM

I'd love to see someone do Coulson's "I don't know what this does" gun.

I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Someone pay Volpin or Zander lots of money and make it happen!

I may take a stab at it once better reference material starts coming out. Do you know if the gun makes an appearance in the Avengers Art book?

EDIT: I just found a video of a guy flipping through the pages of the Art book and it appears they have 1 page devoted to renders of this gun. (A profile and 3/4 view) Guess I know what I'll be buying.

-Nick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back