The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Hi! New cosplayer here and I need some help trying to find a cheaper/knock off replica of the Jansport slacker bag jansport-slacker-navy-320ab0202d7bcfb487085e96d34eff7e.jpgthat Peter has in ASM. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated thanks! :)

Hi! New cosplayer here and I need some help trying to find a cheaper/knock off replica of the Jansport slacker bag View attachment 509860that Peter has in ASM. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated thanks! :)

I got mine off Zappos a long time ago, and it was hard to find one even back then. Your best bet is to just use a superbreak. The slacker is impossible to find now.

Hi I'm cosplaying as this version of Peter Parker peter-parker.png and I have the jacket (stroke of luck from a charity shop!) as well as the hoody and jeans but I'm struggling to find the right colour blue for the t-shirt, most things are either very expensive for a plain t-shirt or are the wrong colour. I'm also looking to make the web shooters (non-working) from leather cuff watches: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Punk-...atch-Z-/391195548435?var=&hash=item5b15125b13

Any suggestions welcome :)

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, thanks :) think I might have to forego the bag due to my limited budget unfortunately :/

i guess we have to say goodbye to this thread. I came a lil late sadly but it was cool and fun. we just have to wait for the civil war or the next spider-man movie comes out.

BTW, if you undo the stitching for the thumb holes, won't the rest of the stitching get undone pretty easily afterwards?

They definitely would, but you can prevent that pretty easily by stitching it on either end of the hole. Look at it this way: if Peter could sew his entire Spidey suit himself, we can sew a couple seams off on a sleeve! If you really can't sew, then there's this nifty stuff at craft stores (and usually Walmart) called "Stitch Witchery" that basically fuses the seam together with a little heat. It's not guaranteed to hold forever, but it does a pretty darn good job.

They definitely would, but you can prevent that pretty easily by stitching it on either end of the hole. Look at it this way: if Peter could sew his entire Spidey suit himself, we can sew a couple seams off on a sleeve! If you really can't sew, then there's this nifty stuff at craft stores (and usually Walmart) called "Stitch Witchery" that basically fuses the seam together with a little heat. It's not guaranteed to hold forever, but it does a pretty darn good job.
Thank you.. I'll see what I can do.

Anyone started ID'ing Tom Holland's Peter Parker clothes? His hoody was pretty cool and I really liked the graphic tee he was wearing.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back