The Amazing Spiderman (Reboot) Costumes and Wardrobe

Hey this is incredibly cool, I was wondering, where did you find the long sleeve shirts? I’ve been struggling to find any with the thumb holes, + his grey shirt. Thank you!
Hi ! I know you asked them the question but I can give you the answer so basically they got thermal shirts for the movie the only brand I know they got was American Eagle on the gray one due to someone listing the props I bought the exact the same shirt and it doesn’t come with holes you either have yo make them yourself

Hi ! I know you asked them the question but I can give you the answer so basically they got thermal shirts for the movie the only brand I know they got was American Eagle on the gray one due to someone listing the props I bought the exact the same shirt and it doesn’t come with holes you either have yo make them yourself
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, I found a couple of Blue ones which I thiiink look fairly close? Dunno which is closest, and a grey but can’t track down any of the brownwish I’d started looking for this stuff like a decade ago haha

Attachments

• 693651E6-27B9-4AA5-88B1-3F4BAD7CF7FE.png
    693651E6-27B9-4AA5-88B1-3F4BAD7CF7FE.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • A3FF9392-2E4D-4036-A820-A30EB4D76319.png
    A3FF9392-2E4D-4036-A820-A30EB4D76319.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 655BF5CF-C37A-427B-9D1B-3747022EA93B.png
    655BF5CF-C37A-427B-9D1B-3747022EA93B.png
    864.9 KB · Views: 54
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it, I found a couple of Blue ones which I thiiink look fairly close? Dunno which is closest, and a grey but can’t track down any of the brownwish I’d started looking for this stuff like a decade ago haha
I got a brown waffle shirt from old navy maybe try looking in there

if your ok with alts and not finding the screen accurate stuff, just type into google stuff along the lines of long sleeve waffle knit thermals and specify what colours you want in your search terms, i believe in the movie Andrew wore a navy blue, a light grey, a charcoal and a dark brown, personally i found the dark brown to be quite difficult to find so your best bet if you cant find one either would be to get 2 light grey ones and dye one of them to as close a shade of brown as you can

Selling an original Vince army jacket as worn by Andrew Garfield in TASM. Im also including the Einstein shirt and grey waffle long sleeve (with thumb holes) as seen in the oscorp scene. Jacket size is large and both shirts are medium.
Hi there! Just curious are you still selling this jacket? If so I would like to buy it!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back