The Amazing Spider-Man 2

They should look at Debby Ryan to play MJ. She can act and she has a built-in audience, plus she's already on Disneys payroll.

And she's a redhead.

Debby-Ryan-Long-Wavy-Cut1.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, we all know her character was cut from ASM 2, but Woodley was not fired from the Job, nor did she say "I quite as MJ." Her character, who she will still be playing, has been moved to the third film instead. The rumor i was referring to was that she will be replaced by another actress to play MJ in part 3, which is a completely false rumor.

She does seem to be ready to play in another trilogy film and she's the lead role for it. So that would remove her from the ASM role completely.
Yes, we all know her character was cut from ASM 2, but Woodley was not fired from the Job, nor did she say "I quite as MJ." Her character, who she will still be playing, has been moved to the third film instead. The rumor i was referring to was that she will be replaced by another actress to play MJ in part 3, which is a completely false rumor.

That shot of Jamie Foxx looks freaking ridiculous. The profile shot wasnt bad, but that one, *****. Looks AWFUL. The new spidey suit is actually perfect, I cant imagine anything better. And yeah, Andrew Garfield is kind of a punk ass too....

That shot of Jamie Foxx looks freaking ridiculous. The profile shot wasnt bad, but that one, *****. Looks AWFUL. The new spidey suit is actually perfect, I cant imagine anything better. And yeah, Andrew Garfield is kind of a punk ass too....

I bet he'll look better in the film, with his skin being all glowey and stuff. I'm just confused about the meter on his head... :facepalm

That's fan art (pixelated logo in the middle itself gives it away) and not a official banner. Comicbookmovie.com posted about the official logo and used that fan art to accompany their article.

I bet he'll look better in the film, with his skin being all glowey and stuff. I'm just confused about the meter on his head... :facepalm

I hope so. Maybe it was also the expression he was doing irked me. I still cant believe they got Jamie Foxx of all people for that role anyway. Yeah! The meter?!?! What the hell is that about?! That was an official image too, so I dont know. Anyone else think they made Garfield too damn skinny?! I hate that, just because Spidey is smaller, doesnt mean that he isnt ripped.

Definitely cool to see them on the EW magazine cover as they got debuted, but not digging their photoshop mash up with the cityscape.

Garfield needs to keep his opinions on how he wants to change Peter to himself or he'll alienate a lot of fans. They don't take likely to changing a 60 year old character not to mention Marvel might not be thrilled. Sadly Jamie fox's character reminds me of Mr Freeze in Batman and Robin.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back