Dune (part 2)

So...

Am I the only one who thinks the two leads have acting ranges that go all the way from A to B?

Yea. I think they're both flatter actors to start with. And the characters both promote leaning into that style, so it's extra obvious.

The bright side is that it's not inherently wrong for either of them; we're just used to different.

Tickets for opening day go on sale tomorrow around 11:30am EST.

I was able to snag a ticket last night for the early fan screening on February 25 at the Indianapolis State Museum, which is the closest true IMAX screen to me. This is my most anticipated movie of the year, I cannot wait to see it on the largest screen possible. The wait is nearly over!

Tickets for opening day go on sale tomorrow around 11:30am EST.

I was able to snag a ticket last night for the early fan screening on February 25 at the Indianapolis State Museum, which is the closest true IMAX screen to me. This is my most anticipated movie of the year, I cannot wait to see it on the largest screen possible. The wait is nearly over!
Looks like there is a 70 mm film promotion for Dune 2 in 12 select locations. That location in Indy is listed, should be epic.
We just booked opening weekend at one of the 12 locations (Nashville). So hyped for this. Saw Oppenheimer there and it was fantastic.

9ZhdxeeE_x96.jpg

IMAX

@IMAX
·
Follow
We are proud to announce that #DuneMovie will be presented in IMAX 70mm Film, with select sequences in 1.43:1. Beginning March 1st at 12 flagship theatres. Tickets available now. http://imax.com/dune

Participating TheaterLocation
Harkins Arizona Mills 25 & IMAXTempe, AZ
AMC Metreon 16 & IMAXSan Francisco, CA
Regal Edwards Irvine Spectrum & IMAXIrvine, CA
TCL Chinese Theatres IMAXHollywood, CA
Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk Hollywood & IMAXUniversal City, CA
IMAX, Indiana State MuseumIndianapolis, IN
AMC Lincoln Square 13 & IMAXNew York, NY
Regal UA King of Prussia & IMAXKing of Prussia, PA
Regal Opry Mills & IMAXNashville, TN
Cineplex Cinemas Vaughan & IMAXOntario, Canada
BFI IMAX, British Film InstituteLondon, UK
IMAX, Melbourne MuseumMelbourne, Australia

Fandango was having an absolute meltdown on Friday, but I somehow managed to get tickets for a showing at AMC Lincoln Square in 70mm on March 2nd. Meeting up with a friend in NYC to see it — already bought my plane tickets. Probably going to refund my early fan screening ticket, so my first viewing will be in 70mm. I'm so excited!

I wasn't going to do it, but since I'm in full anticipation mode, I went ahead & pre-ordered the LEGO Ornithopter...

10327-Dune-Atreides-Royal-Ornithopter-Box-1536x1123.jpg
10327-Dune-Atreides-Royal-Ornithopter-Box-Back-1536x1123.jpg

Fandango was having an absolute meltdown on Friday, but I somehow managed to get tickets for a showing at AMC Lincoln Square in 70mm on March 2nd. Meeting up with a friend in NYC to see it — already bought my plane tickets. Probably going to refund my early fan screening ticket, so my first viewing will be in 70mm. I'm so excited!
Awesome! I don’t feel as weird for driving a ways to see the 70 mm . So hyped up for this

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back