REBEL MOON PART 2: THE SCARGIVER

image.jpg

Saw this thread pop to the top! Oh no it’s out!?!

Do I watch? The first was my most anticipated drop, and it bleeeeeewwwww.

How many edibles do I gorge on to get through it? Whiskey? Do I even bother watching? Has my love for his justice league got enough juice left to make me push play!?

View attachment 1811556

Saw this thread pop to the top! Oh no it’s out!?!

Do I watch? The first was my most anticipated drop, and it bleeeeeewwwww.

How many edibles do I gorge on to get through it? Whiskey? Do I even bother watching? Has my love for his justice league got enough juice left to make me push play!?
Probably need to measure in cases.

I wanted to reply in slow motion, but not sure how that would work

Pppppprrrrrroooooooobbbbaabbbblyyyyyyy neeeeeeeeed tOoooooo meeeeeaaaaassssssuuuuuurrrreeeee iiiinnnnn. Caaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeessss

I watched it Friday morning and I enjoyed it. Was it the best thing in the world, no. Was I entertained for 2 hours, yes. It's a good popcorn flick that works best if you try not to overanalyze and enjoy it for what it is.

I watched it Friday morning and I enjoyed it. Was it the best thing in the world, no. Was I entertained for 2 hours, yes. It's a good popcorn flick that works best if you try not to overanalyze and enjoy it for what it is.
This is the rpf, overanalyzing is a prereq for joining :)

When you pitch this as a SW trilogy and brag about your work, you're also inviting that overanalyzing by everyone.

Speaking of drinking!

IMG_7998.jpeg

Let’s goooo! I had a few margs at my parents’ place, then ate a whole bunch of stuff I bought at a festival of sorts that took place on April 20 in Vancouver BC… so that and this first whiskey sour I just made should make this a way more fun movie!

Don’t remember much of that first flick anymore and really don’t wanna rewatch…. Hm. Maybe I should run to YouTube quick and watch honest trailers or pitch session….

Maybe I’m stalling having to watch…

I reeeeeallllly wanna like this.

If you need a refresher going in, this was especially useful and hilarious. Tho maybe not that funny… I dunno. I’m drunk it was hilarious.

I've lost a lot of interest in SW due to all the lame/bad writing of the current shows, but RM is actually quiet good.

Decent story, very good CGI and lots of action. Didn't like Kora/Arthelais in the first part, but her character has developed well.

It's a bit like Star Wars with a Game of Thrones angle/touch.

The fact it was 2 parts of 2 hours to start with instead of weekly episodes of many seasons IMHO adds to it being different.

8/10

Slow-motion, The movie (Part 2). Story wise i think its ok, but I just don't like how much slowmo is used here. Pretty cool CGI effects but enough with the slowmo already.

List of cinema tools i dislike:

1. Shaky cam
2. Excessive slow-motion
3. Way too dark scenes

Note: This one just has the slowmo

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back