The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

I really don't like the "new design" nothing about it is new i'm praying it'll be different but given that they start shooting soon i think my faith has been destroyed :(

Looks too similar to Raimi's. However, when I looked at it, I thought "Hey, thats not too bad" and was surprised to see that they really turned the other way around (as seeing that they took another approach for the first movie). Mark said "Bigger eyes, gnarly web-shooters" so hoping for gnarly web shooters! And another thing to remember is that the design will most likely stay the same because most likely the suit is currently made.

OR, Mark is just trolling us and that picture was a fake to get us mad and then he unveil the real suit next week? jk but that would be funny :lol

I don't know what to think about it.....I love the eyes.....but why revert to the old brick pattern and texture? I like the classic pattern better than the ASM one, but they should have kept the honeycomb\latex feel to it.....or at least change the spider and make the webbing black.

1457624%5B1%5D.jpg

I shouldn't laugh xD

article-0-184A92B1000005DC-372_634x622.jpg

Found the image on superherohype

Looks like they're going with a similar front spider to the the ASM suit. Not sure I like how that looks with the Rami suit.

Last edited:
How long before we see prints of this then? Those shooters look like the powerrangers?
I like the look but it seems very dull compared to ASM. I will hold judgement untill I see the costume properley

Gorgeous.
I look forward to seeing the rest of it... but, this miiiight be the best outfit yet (certainly this mask feels "truest" to the Comic Books!)

Im a fan of the eyes, I like em better then any other movie version so far, and I dont get why theres so many haters. Would you rather there be no spiderman movie? As for the people who want the original looking spiderman, watch the old movies if you want to see that. Its 2013 people, stop trying to live in the past. Because the movies aren't going to go retro like ford and chevy. To try and get you to see their movie.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back