The amazing Spider-Man 2 Replica suit

jvear12190

Hey everyone I know in my TASM thread I said I was making a TASM 2 suit, so here it is!
8435BD93-F470-4953-AC01-095D87BD2147.jpeg
In this thread I will be posting updates on it. So far I’ve edited and scaled the pattern to my fit, I am using the McLean pattern, I also printed out the majority of the red portion of the suit. I ran out of transparency paper and ink, so I am waiting on my order from Amazon to print out the torso for the red and the blue sections. Bellow are the red section, the red pattern is layered under the webs so it’s two sets of prints.
7A58A0CE-0AE2-42DA-82D9-51633B8ECA29.jpeg

I also have dyed red fabric to match the actual color of the suit and found a surprisingly hard to find navy fabric for the suit. I know it looks light on picture, I took it using flash, but it’s pretty close to the movie color.
04D2D59F-5E52-4565-BBE6-E13C6BECBF9A.jpeg
the red color is a little tricky since The red appears to change shades depending on the light as you can see below where the suit is in sunlight and appears lighter
A5A022B8-2411-408B-9968-EB73C009017C.jpeg
I will be posting updates as soon as I get my order!

Looks amazing! How did you make it? And do you sell costumes as well? Am looking forward to see an unboxing type of video displaying how to wear the suit!

yooo, thats awesome bro! Good luck with it man :) (y) :lol: , also, just wondering what your process is to make one of these amazing suits!?

Looks amazing! How did you make it? And do you sell costumes as well? Am looking forward to see an unboxing type of video displaying how to wear the suit!
I don't think he's completed anything yet, those pics are from Getty images (looks like Emma Stone in the 1st pic).

hey! I’m looking to screen print a suit
of my own, by any chance do you mind sharing the files you edited for screen printing

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back