The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

I'm new to the forum, but would like to know, who are the go to guys to speak to about either getting a full costume made, or a fully printed pattern for the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 when it becomes available?

Many thanks!

I'm new to the forum, but would like to know, who are the go to guys to speak to about either getting a full costume made, or a fully printed pattern for the new Amazing Spider-Man 2 when it becomes available?

Many thanks!

The best thing to do is keep an eye on "The Junkyard" forum. Once we get better photos of the suit, these guys will start selling prints of the costume. Trust me, LOTS of people are going to want this suit.

The webshooters remind me of the ones currently used in the ultimate Spiderman cartoon I really hate to say it I do love the suit and will have to get a replica but not sure about the shooters I love the ASM shootets

The webshooters remind me of the ones currently used in the ultimate Spiderman cartoon I really hate to say it I do love the suit and will have to get a replica but not sure about the shooters I love the ASM shootets

I love the ASM shooters but it really makes sense that he would refine them. The ASM ones had exposed gears and stuff which would probably make them easy to break. I like that he updated them.

Many thanks!

Whoever ends up making one. It's really impossible to say. There are many people that are currently making suits from the first film, but there's no guarantee that the same people will make them.

It is more accurate though! :)

Accurate to what? There's dozens of different versions of Spidey's suit from comics to cartoons to TV shows to movies...just because one design may be more recognizable doesn't mean it's the definitive one. "Accurate" is a matter of perspective.

IMO it makes no sense within the universe and this approach to the character for him to go from a more modern flexible athletic-sole to the clunky footie boot style.

Doesn't matter dude. Waste of time trying to ID it. It's just photos of his stunt double practicing on the wire...not scenes from the film.

Oh ok new scene with mary jane some knows what the jacket/pants is from PP ?

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 22,989
Accurate to what? There's dozens of different versions of Spidey's suit from comics to cartoons to TV shows to movies...just because one design may be more recognizable doesn't mean it's the definitive one. "Accurate" is a matter of perspective.

IMO it makes no sense within the universe and this approach to the character for him to go from a more modern flexible athletic-sole to the clunky footie boot style.
Yeah, but I've never seen a spider man comic where his boot is different. Sure, they change his physique, spider, webs, and eyes, but I have'nt ever seen them change the boots or other red portions of the suit....

I love the ASM shooters but it really makes sense that he would refine them. The ASM ones had exposed gears and stuff which would probably make them easy to break. I like that he updated them.
Not to mention, since they're red, they blend with the suit somewhat which looks really cool!

also i think the heal in his costume is of some special running shoes if you too the top of my shoes off you would be able to see that my foot is elevated slightly.
if he changes the suit i'd rather it be for a more practical reason so he has a passiveness fight with rhino and his first suit is trashed beyond repair so he thinks about what his old costume lacked the eyes i can believe he changed for better vision not sure about the rest maybe he sees a design that he loves and thinks i want my new one like that

While it might be nice to have them explain the suit change a little, I really wouldn't be upset if they didn't explain it at all. It's really not necessary unless it's super drastic, like he had an armored suit...that I would expect a REALLY good explanation. But it only makes sense that he would eventually update his costume occasionally.

While it might be nice to have them explain the suit change a little, I really wouldn't be upset if they didn't explain it at all. It's really not necessary unless it's super drastic, like he had an armored suit...that I would expect a REALLY good explanation. But it only makes sense that he would eventually update his costume occasionally.

simply it got almost destroyed in the fight with the lizard and then he made a new one...would be one explanation

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back