The AI thread(t)

I'm wary of AI as the next person, but i have to admit I had a blast playing with Photoshops AI generator the other day at work. Was like i was in school again, adding several planets on the horizon, sharks in swimming pools, crocs in Arizona lakes and giant insects on family pics.

She looks as much as Nathalie as the rear of my VW split window

You have a split window bug? What year? I have a '63

Also: Natalie Portman

Portman 2.jpg

Like when people say two celebs look exactly alike, and they look nothing alike :lol: :lol:
I don't like it; it hurts my eyes and my brain:mad: Just so you know that a lot of people don't recognize a face that was modified slightly!
Case in points: My last job was as a French teacher...right. So, after spending 7 hours a day with this client (woman), I left the school with my coat and a baseball hat on. Saw the client 30 minutes later, at the mall, and said hello to her...didn't recognize me with the hat on:eek::eek:
Sometimes I wonder about line-ups with the victim of crime identifying their perp:unsure::unsure::oops::oops:

Last edited:
I don't like it; it hurts my eyes and my brain:mad: Just so you know that a lot of people don't recognize a face that was modified slightly!
Case in points: My last job was as a French teacher...right. So, after spending 7 hours a day with this client (woman), I left the school with my coat and a baseball hat on. Saw the client 30 minutes later, at the mall, and said hello to her...didn't recognize me with the hat on:eek::eek:
Sometimes I wonder about line-ups with the victim of crime identifying their perp:unsure::unsure::oops::oops:
You still wonder? You should look into it. It is scary.
Eye-witness testimony is like the worst kind of "evidence". Saying it is unreliable is a major understatement.

And it really does not matter if the witness is a police officer/pilot/scientist.

I instantly recognize people, even if I haven't seen them in 30+ years.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back