The AI thread(t)

Daily does of AI

Ok here's where we stand with regards to AI writing movie plots. This is from Google Bard

"Give me the plot of a Sequel to The Rocketeer, in 4 acts, set in 1958 and starring the daughter of the original Rocketeer, Betty Secord"

Sure, here is a possible plot for a sequel to The Rocketeer set in 1958, starring the daughter of the original Rocketeer, Betty Secord:

**Act I**

The year is 1958, and Betty Secord is a young woman who dreams of becoming a pilot. Her father, Cliff Secord, was the original Rocketeer, but he was killed in action during World War II. Betty has inherited her father's rocket pack, and she uses it to fight crime and protect the innocent.

One day, Betty is called to investigate a series of robberies at a local bank. The robbers are using a new type of technology that allows them to fly, and they are outgunning the police. Betty uses her rocket pack to track down the robbers and bring them to justice.

**Act II**

Betty's heroic actions make her a local celebrity, and she is soon recruited by the government to help them investigate a new threat. A group of Nazi scientists have escaped from Germany and are working on a new weapon that could change the course of the Cold War. Betty and her team must stop the Nazis before they can unleash their weapon on the world.

**Act III**

Betty and her team track the Nazis to a secret base in the desert. The Nazis are heavily armed, and they have a powerful new weapon that can destroy entire cities. Betty and her team must use all of their skills and courage to stop the Nazis and save the world.

**Act IV**

In the final battle, Betty and her team are outnumbered and outgunned. But they refuse to give up, and they fight bravely to save the world. In the end, they are victorious, and the Nazis are defeated. Betty is hailed as a hero, and she continues to fight for justice as the new Rocketeer.

This is just one possible plot for a sequel to The Rocketeer. There are many other stories that could be told about Betty Secord and her adventures as the Rocketeer. I hope you enjoyed this possible sequel, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Betty Secord.

"Give me more details about Act IV"

Sure, here are some more details about Act IV of the sequel to The Rocketeer:

* The final battle takes place at the Nazis' secret base in the desert. The base is heavily fortified, and the Nazis have a large number of armed guards. Betty and her team must use all of their skills and courage to infiltrate the base and destroy the weapon.
* Betty and her team are able to infiltrate the base by posing as Nazi scientists. Once inside, they find that the weapon is a giant flying saucer. The saucer is armed with powerful lasers, and it can fly at supersonic speeds.
* Betty and her team must use their rocket packs to fight their way through the Nazis and reach the flying saucer. Once they reach the saucer, they are able to disable the lasers and take control of the ship.
* Betty and her team fly the saucer back to Los Angeles and crash it into the ocean. The crash destroys the weapon, and the Nazis are defeated. Betty is hailed as a hero, and she continues to fight for justice as the new Rocketeer.

Here are some additional details that could be included in Act IV:

* Betty could face a personal challenge during the battle, such as a Nazi soldier who is targeting her because of her father.
* Betty could make a new friend or ally during the battle, such as a young scientist who is also fighting against the Nazis.
* The battle could have a lasting impact on Betty, such as making her more determined to fight for justice or more afraid of losing the people she loves.

I hope this gives you a better idea of what Act IV of the sequel to The Rocketeer could look like.

Then I AI generated a picture of Betty Secord

BettySecord.jpg

Cliff was too good a pilot to have been killed in the war. Maybe he died test flying experimental aircraft, but I'd prefer him alive. Would add some extra fun and drama interacting with his daughter.
And he totally flew a P-38 in the war.

Cliff was too good a pilot to have been killed in the war. Maybe he died test flying experimental aircraft, but I'd prefer him alive. Would add some extra fun and drama interacting with his daughter.

There were other stories generated that had Cliff alive, but I had to pick one, and I thought the flying saucer one was the most fun.

And the P-38 is the best airplane ever.

I think a re-edit would make it much more appealing to US audiences. Spielberg should have known this. US audiences are not chained to linear storylines, so it is a natural step to breakup the story by starting in the future and having the story play out in an extended flashback.

Had he done it this way, it would not have received the complaints that the final act seemed "tacked on".

While a linear story worked in Fifth Element, it was because of the bulk of the story being in the future rather than the past gave it the right emphasis.

He could also emphasize that the AI at the end are not aliens despite their appearance.

Oh, you meant that AI.

Nevermind

;)

That was the pitch man; now you're acting like one of the studio suits:lol::p:D;);)

People might not realize it yet, but there might be a war between different AI's, not just one AI vs humanity. :unsure:
Yes, since many countries around the world are vying to be the first to put a Quantum Computer on line as soon as possibleo_O

People might not realize it yet, but there might be a war between different AI's, not just one AI vs humanity. :unsure:
Yes, since many countries around the world are vying to be the first to put a Quantum Computer on line as soon as possible

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back