TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Re: That's a Graflex, right (Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)?

I hate that facebook trending thing, It is always the most retarded news. The other day they said that China minimised the "african american" character :lol. Africa and America are Star Wars canon! (Boyega is British anyway :lol)

You can get an addon to disable the trending thing on facebook IIRC

So where's my MPP? Anybody seen a hint of it yet? Hope it makes a nice big dramatic entrance!

With that remark are you suggesting that your MPP was provided via-via to the production company when they had asked for a real vintage flashgun to be purchased?

Chaim

Blown to bits with the rest of Death Star 2

That's what I was told - Hoping to spot it somewhere in the film - Not too mangled.

With that remark are you suggesting that your MPP was provided via-via to the production company when they had asked for a real vintage flashgun to be purchased?

Chaim

I browsed through the responses to check first and didn't see anything, but has anyone discussed the torx screws used for the grips and the kobold instead of rivets, hex screws, or panhead screws?
Someone said they still see rivets on the grips, but I definitely see tri screws on both the grips and the kobold.

China_TRI_WING_FLAT_HEAD_MACHINE_SCREWS20114291352231.jpg

Last edited:

That's what I was told - Hoping to spot it somewhere in the film - Not too mangled.

Well they also wanted a real Kobold flash but declined when one became available ... I know your MPP was sold ... but I can't promise you it will have a cameo in Episode VII ... or if they wanted one for Disney exhibitions or perhaps even Episode VIII :wacko or for reference for other upcoming events games, tv-shows etcetera. Next week all will be revealed ...

Chaim

Well they also wanted a real Kobold flash but declined when one became available ... I know your MPP was sold ... but I can't promise you it will have a cameo in Episode VII ... or if they wanted one for Disney exhibitions or perhaps even Episode VIII :wacko or for reference for other upcoming events games, tv-shows etcetera. Next week all will be revealed ...

Chaim

Vader may appear in "Rogue One" so it could be for that.

I bet it will be brought back for Episode VIII.

By the way, I've finally purchased my tickets, IMAX 3D, reserved seating, opening night...at 1:50AM, an hour away from my house. This is gonna be AWESOME!!!

It wouldn't really bother me if I never saw an MPP in the sequel trilogy, since I know at least the Graflex still lives on.

That being said, I will be heart broken if Luke does not have the V2 anymore.

As for tickets, our group has the 7pm (EST) show on Thursday, December 17th. So pumped.

Yeah, I sure hope the Vader saber doesnt show up again, that's going way beyond plausible. That thing is either a needle in a haystack of space junk, or got vaporized.

I had to swap my tickets out for another theater in my area since they now have reserved seating! No standing in line for hours!

Me too, avoiding the masses and still being able to see it? That's my game :)

It wouldn't really bother me if I never saw an MPP in the sequel trilogy, since I know at least the Graflex still lives on.

That being said, I will be heart broken if Luke does not have the V2 anymore.

As for tickets, our group has the 7pm (EST) show on Thursday, December 17th. So pumped.

I will accept if Luke has built something new, but if he's gonna have a saber from Jedi then it's V2 or GTFO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad they got this right and had him turn the saber on with the red button. So much for circuit boards. :) First EP7 competence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tF8PvCWMX4

Fixed. ;)

IMHO, It should always have been the red button. THAT'S WHAT BUTTONS ARE FOR... TURNING THINGS OFF AND ON! Again, just my personal opinion. I prefer competence and "idealized" and will take that over movie canon/continuity any day of the week. *knows that I'm in the minority of minorities when it come to the people on this forum and puts on fire suit* ;)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back