TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Yup, that's the Hyperdyne blade fitted saber for on-screen duels. The Bluetooth arial in the base transmits movement data to the crew for use in post.

Yup, that's the Hyperdyne blade fitted saber for on-screen duels. The Bluetooth arial in the base transmits movement data to the crew for use in post.

You are right. It just looks like there is an extra black bar between her hands just above the Graflex clamp. It is probably just an optical illusion.

Here he is again in the background. Look at all those Kylo sabers.

vlcsnap-2016-04-09-21h47m15s61.png

From what I can see, the Maz Box Hero saber may have rivets or cap head screws, it's hard to tell exactly.

The other Hero, the one seen in most of the movie, seems to me at least to have rivets.

The Maz box saber definitely looks like it has Torx screws, just like the Launch Bay sabers. I'm thinking those are built with the same parts and specs. The variation being the Wired/long-grip version(s).

Back to the grips for a moment, does anyone have that clear shot of the pommel as Rey offers Luke her lightsaber? To me the grips look like they have a more curved underside that wraps around the tube rather then the OT style that is more flat bottomed.

Yeah, saw that one but can't really make out much regarding the grips unfortunately.

if my memory serves me correct... I'm pretty sure Roy touch this scene and outlined the grips.

it showed how they matched...

It may be back in this thread. I do remember the picture of the track outlined

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back