TFA Graflex Research (That's a Graflex, right? Force Awakens teaser trailer #2)

Is anyone working on getting these dimensions?

photo-vi.jpg

photo1-vi.png

Yeah, that's my job.
I want to do it precisely by overlaying my Graflex CAD model in the same perspective and measure from there. I'll try to do that soon.

Roy, any chance you could offer a TFA-style glass eye in nickel-plated brass, with the edge turned down to expose the brass? As of now, Roman is declining to offer the glass eye separately, and I'm thinking that even for those that have one, they may be disinclined to try to alter a vintage one to look like this.

Roy, any chance you could offer a TFA-style glass eye in nickel-plated brass, with the edge turned down to expose the brass? As of now, Roman is declining to offer the glass eye separately, and I'm thinking that even for those that have one, they may be disinclined to try to alter a vintage one to look like this.

Roman didn't want to make any extra glass eyes to sell separately because there is going to be a lot of extra glass eyes available from everyone who builds an ESB and switches it for a red button. Will probably be easy to pick one up once people start receiving their Roman Graflex.

I'm curios about that box that guy is holding in the background of the second pic. It looks like a small audio mixer but it has an antenna.

From what I recall it controls, sounds, brightness and flickering for when the sabers are locked up against each other

I am sorry to inform you all that the production of the clamp covers is delayed because of problems with the first batch. I need to redo them, which will take a couple of weeks longer. The factory embossed the grooves instead of debossed! And the quality was not good enough.

Aaaaaaah!!

Roy
www.wannawanga.com

So it seems Kylo held onto his Lightsaber at the end of TFA. Was hoping he rebuilt a new one that was more stable. Maybe at the end of VIII?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I am sorry to inform you all that the production of the clamp covers is delayed because of problems with the first batch. I need to redo them, which will take a couple of weeks longer. The factory embossed the grooves instead of debossed! And the quality was not good enough.

Aaaaaaah!!

Roy
www.wannawanga.com

Better to do them correctly, thank you Roy! Will you be doing a round cover for the pommel end as well?

the delay doesn't bother me, I'm just glad you didn't get discussed and give up. happy to see you are continuing the parts! thanks Roy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back