Texas Headhunters

Massacci

After doing some searching on here I've discovered some fairly old posts from members in Texas. The point of this thread is for me to discover and make friends with any Texas Predators out there who are still active so that I might learn from them and eventually take the plunge into creating my own suit. Wishful thinking at this point in my life, but who knows. :)

After doing some searching on here I've discovered some fairly old posts from members in Texas. The point of this thread is for me to discover and make friends with any Texas Predators out there who are still active so that I might learn from them and eventually take the plunge into creating my own suit. Wishful thinking at this point in my life, but who knows. :)

Odessa, TX here fellow Texan, same for me, any questions feel free to look me up, pm or post to my forum feed

Houston on this end... soon to be in Huffman by the end of the month. I just got here and am tooling around the forums, trying to work through things.

Austin in the house. Originally from Laredo . Texas born and bred. Let me know if any Texas hunts are happening, and a gathering would be sweet.

odessa isnt that far its just down the road

celtic pred 001.jpg

I'm in the Northeast area of Houston, Texas. OR will be, after the move on Saturday. This'll be my last post until I get the internet turned on in the next house as well as the DirectTV. You guys take care and I'll be back on track soon enough. :D

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back