Texas Headhunters

just reading the forum and found this thread....thats gggrrreeeaaatttt!. I am in Corpus Christi I will follow up with you preds!!!!!!!!

wow, I suited up yesterday for my first Halloween and boy was I a hit, not bragging or wanting to sound conceited but I LOVED the fact that everyone at the mall was lining up to take pictures with me, even though the mask hot and I was sweating buckets, it was so worth it, I'd love to do a comic con next and would love to get together with fellow texas hunters for a gathering

I am a little late to this discussion, i live in Houston and I am interested in making a Celtic suit and would love to get feedback. 

Thanks

I'm from Las Cruces, NM which is only 30min. away from El Paso, TX. My girlfriend and I are in the designing phases for our Predator builds.

hey fellow preds, whats going on. I understand there are a few of us in this great state. The name Texas headhunters sounds pretty cool are any gatherings in the making in the future. I'm here in corpus christi and it is extremely baking down here especialy in the summer. Sweat like theres no drought down here. A gatering in the winter if we ever get one would be cool....anyone interested in setting up one.Recently did a promo for Texas Toyz had a blast.

Hey I'm just finding this post. I live in Austin. Been here 32 years. I didn't go to CC here this year because I didn't have anyone to go with. I never read the "discussion" page. I guess I need to look around here more. Hello fellow Texan Hunters.

hey alhatech686 do have a suit or planning on getting one. Mine is being repaired  but should be ready by the end of august. Two part all latex Scar suit. Hotter then hell wearing it but I really love doing it as I recently didi a promo for my wifes roller derby team at TEXAS TOYZ. What part of austin are you in. i reside in Corpus ....... beach life but always hot

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back