Tesseract holder : Avengers

will you be doing a run of these?

Not likely, but selling 3d files? Most likely. I'm getting married in January and trying to buy a house as well. Combine that with full time school, I'm gonna be too busy to make a run

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Hey gang, I finally made some more progress on this build. I have both sides ready to sand , fill and paint.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447049605.897591.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey gang, I haven't forgotten this build with all the holiday stuff, college, wedding planning and other builds, I've been terribly busy. The good news is that I started this up again and plan having it completed by the end of February
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451159486.359628.jpg

One side is assembled. I still need to add a few small details but I'm happy how it's coming out
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451507430.884371.jpg

Hey guys, sorry.. I've been really busy but long story short, I've been sanding, painting and making progress on this build.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455081255.365479.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455081275.228202.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455081284.513834.jpg

Next step is getting the electronics up and running and the other final details attached.

This looks fantastic!!!
So possibility about a run??

Regards,

Alberto
It's a lot of work actually. So not likely. If someone wants to purchase the use of my 3D files, they are welcome to do so, otherwise... based on how much work this one was... I wouldn't charge less than $1k for a finished one. So... I don't think a run is likely to happen.

Thank You but wow it's a bit too steep path for a 3D printed prop... I'll think about the 3D files offer though, as soon as I'll have a good, reasonably high res 3D printer available!

Regards, Alberto

Thank You but wow it's a bit too steep path for a 3D printed prop... I'll think about the 3D files offer though, as soon as I'll have a good, reasonably high res 3D printer available!

Regards, Alberto
3d printed props aren't any less difficult to make than ones that are cast or made from scratch with other materials. Rather than spending hours in a shop fabricating pieces, I spent just as long designing each and every component digitally before producing a single piece. People think that 3d printed items should be cheaper because the materials used are cheaper (not always), but what it boils down to is this, you're paying for my time to work digitally rather than traditionally. Also... consider this... the only other person who has made one of these was David K. From Germany, making he and I the only resources for obtaining this prop without you making your own from scratch or having one commissioned... and I know his price is about the same as mine. So, supply, demand, scarcity, time (my time has value too) and profit.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back