Tesseract holder : Avengers

That is looking really good. You've got some serious design talent.

What at are you planning for the actual tube?

I found a source online that sells plexiglass tubes in the diameter I need ( 5" od & 4 3/4" id) it'll cost me about $40 for a 36" length. Granted I won't need that much but I won't be short on length either.

Only one part left for this side
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428598141.570432.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I found a source online that sells plexiglass tubes in the diameter I need ( 5" od & 4 3/4" id) it'll cost me about $40 for a 36" length. Granted I won't need that much but I won't be short on length either.

Hey there, any chance you'd share the place? I still need to get a tube for my terminator arm. Thanks.

Good news and update. Just purchased my acrylic tube from estreetplastics.com for the holder... should be here by mid next week. As soon as I know that it fits properly, I'm gonna start printing the other side.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Received the acrylic tube and it fits perfectly! I can start sanding, and painting now that I know it'll work properly.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430419009.127236.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have tessaract that I made that is about 4 1/8". Will you make a run of these in the future?

After I make a complete and finished prop, I will be selling the 3d print files to those who are interesred. I'm not sure on price quite yet. My life has become far too busy lately to make kits to sell.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Have you thought about submitting the 3d files to shapeways? I think you can setup a store front there and you get some of what they charge to print it (don't quote me on that as I am defiantly not sure).

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back